Author Topic: NYT: Inside Trump’s Hour-by-Hour Battle for Self-Preservation  (Read 341 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Inside Trump’s
Hour-by-Hour
Battle for
Self-Preservation

With Twitter as his Excalibur, the president
takes on his doubters, powered by long spells
of cable news and a dozen Diet Cokes. But
if Mr. Trump has yet to bend the presidency
to his will, he is at least wrestling it to a draw.

By MAGGIE HABERMAN, GLENN THRUSH and PETER BAKERDEC. 9, 2017

WASHINGTON — Around 5:30 each morning, President Trump wakes and tunes into the television in the White House’s master bedroom. He flips to CNN for news, moves to “Fox & Friends” for comfort and messaging ideas, and sometimes watches MSNBC’s “Morning Joe” because, friends suspect, it fires him up for the day.

Energized, infuriated — often a gumbo of both — Mr. Trump grabs his iPhone. Sometimes he tweets while propped on his pillow, according to aides. Other times he tweets from the den next door, watching another television. Less frequently, he makes his way up the hall to the ornate Treaty Room, sometimes dressed for the day, sometimes still in night clothes, where he begins his official and unofficial calls.

more
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/12/09/us/politics/donald-trump-president.html?_r=0
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: NYT: Inside Trump’s Hour-by-Hour Battle for Self-Preservation
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2017, 11:15:43 pm »
Wow.  So this is what passes for "deep thought" at the NYT.  Well, the article certainly has a lot of words in it, big ones even sometimes.  It even has chapters and pictures!

I've never much cared for Mr. Trump (wasn't in my top five picks), but I must say if he has this much hatred pouring forth from The Old Grey Lady he must be doing something right.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2017, 11:16:34 pm by Cyber Liberty »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Leto

Re: NYT: Inside Trump’s Hour-by-Hour Battle for Self-Preservation
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2017, 03:57:11 am »
Well I see who the authors are, so I can say with confidence that their thoughts are pure bullsh!t. No clicks for the New Your Trash. :tongue2:
"If the devil can keep you from asking the right question he never has to worry about the answer"

THe Screwtape Letters