Author Topic: A Two State Solution For Europe?  (Read 352 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
A Two State Solution For Europe?
« on: December 09, 2017, 07:14:22 pm »
Politics are heating up in France as they look to deal with the Sharia Law issue.  Is the solution a state within the state?  Allowing Muslims to vote and rule themselves by Sharia Law.  It has gotten so bad that police have no power over the Muslim area's.  Will a two state solution keep them from Civil War?

http://www.prophecynewswatch.com/article.cfm?recent_news_id=1836
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: A Two State Solution For Europe?
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2017, 08:00:29 pm »
"Is the solution a state within the state?  Allowing muslims to vote and rule themselves by sharia law.  It has gotten so bad that police have no power over the muslim area's.  Will a two state solution keep them from Civil War?"

Whether there's a civil war or not won't even matter.

The muslims will continue to gain in numbers and "cultural power" until they have amassed the wherewithal to take over the non-muslim areas anyway, and force the [former] Christians there into dhimmittude.

This is Christian appeasement, nothing less.
It will produce the same results that appeasement ALWAYS brings about.

It's an attempt to delay the inevitable.

There's only one solution that will be final (and I chose those words with care and intent).

We all know what that is.
Even though most of you are afraid to say it outloud.

Offline Night Hides Not

« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2017, 08:13:34 pm »
Christians need another Charles Martel.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2017, 10:23:15 pm »
"Is the solution a state within the state?  Allowing muslims to vote and rule themselves by sharia law.  It has gotten so bad that police have no power over the muslim area's.  Will a two state solution keep them from Civil War?"

Whether there's a civil war or not won't even matter.

The muslims will continue to gain in numbers and "cultural power" until they have amassed the wherewithal to take over the non-muslim areas anyway, and force the [former] Christians there into dhimmittude.

This is Christian appeasement, nothing less.
It will produce the same results that appeasement ALWAYS brings about.

It's an attempt to delay the inevitable.

There's only one solution that will be final (and I chose those words with care and intent).

We all know what that is.
Even though most of you are afraid to say it outloud.

It seem that the French once again may need saving.

My reaction is the same.  How could they think this is a solution?  It would be the same as Nazi's taking over.  They will not stop until France is an extremist snake pit.  A short 70 years and they are nearly slaves to Islam.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2017, 10:41:14 pm by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2017, 11:00:10 pm »
You are either a country or not one.

No halfway about it
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington