Author Topic: US Conference of Catholic Bishops not happy with the President  (Read 296 times)

rangerrebew

US Conference of Catholic Bishops not happy with the President
« on: December 08, 2017, 07:06:44 pm »
US Conference of Catholic Bishops not happy with the President

Posted by Ann Corcoran on December 8, 2017

So what else is new.

The USCCB, as readers know, is one of the nine major federal resettlement contractors*** that is being financially hurt by the slowdown in the refugee flow to Your Town, USA.

But, they never tell the public that piece of important information when they wail about federal refugee policy changes. I recently joked that until one of their news items tells the public the whole truth, I would keep writing about their taxpayer-supplied millions of dollars!

https://refugeeresettlementwatch.wordpress.com/2017/12/08/us-conference-of-catholic-bishops-not-happy-with-the-president/

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: US Conference of Catholic Bishops not happy with the President
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2017, 09:25:21 pm »
What a surprise!  The US Conference of Catholic Bishops reacts just like any other business when you threaten their Gummint Gravy Train.  Next time you hear them wax eloquent about your need to pony up for one of their pet causes, remember they're just as corrupt as Enron and Solyndra.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2017, 09:25:47 pm by Cyber Liberty »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: