Author Topic: SWAMP CREATURES: Christopher Wray Worked Under Comey on Enron Prosecution -Weissman Too  (Read 281 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
SWAMP CREATURES: Christopher Wray Worked Under Comey on Enron Prosecution -Weissman Too
by Jim Hoft

On Thursday acting FBI Director Christopher Wray refused to answer Rep. Ron DeSantis (R-FL) when asked if the Russian dossier was used to spy on President Donald Trump.

Jerome Corsi @jerome_corsi

FBI Director Christopher Wray Refuses to Answer Rep DeSantis When Asked if Dossier Was Used to Spy on Trump's Camp http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/12/fbi-director-christopher-wray-refuses-answer-rep-desantis-asked-dossier-used-spy-trumps-camp/ …
8:44 AM - Dec 8, 2017
FBI Director Christopher Wray Refuses to Answer Rep DeSantis When Asked if Dossier Was Used to Spy...

FBI Director Christopher Wray testified at a House Judiciary Committee oversight hearing on Thursday morning. He defended the FBI against Trump’s scorched earth tweets attacking the institution’s...
thegatewaypundit.com

more
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/12/swamp-creatures-christopher-wray-worked-comey-enron-prosecution-weissman/
« Last Edit: December 08, 2017, 06:45:32 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Trump has already said Wray was 'impeccably qualified,' will 'serve his country as a fierce guardian of the law,' and is 'going to be great.'  We know he only hires the best people.

So, everyone ignore Hoft and Corsi.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Holy crap Batman!

Is there anyone on the 4th floor at the FBI who doesn't have sh*t splattered all over them?
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien