Author Topic: Bernie Sanders Thinks Trump Should Consider Resigning Over Sexual Meisconduct  (Read 685 times)

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Sen. Bernie Sanders, I-Vt., said that President Trump should consider resigning over the various sexual assault allegations against him.

On Thursday morning, during an appearance on “CBS This Morning,” Sanders was asked to weigh in on the sexual misconduct controversies embroiling the Senate right now. Democratic lawmakers were calling on Sen. Al Franken, D-Minn., to resign over allegations that he groped and forcibly kissed women. Meanwhile, Roy Moore, who is accused of sexually assaulting teenaged girls, is running for Senate in Alabama. Trump and other prominent Republicans still support his candidacy.

“Well, let me take it a step further,” Sanders said on the morning show. “We have a president of the United States who acknowledged on a tape widely seen all over the country that he assaulted women. So I would hope maybe the president of the United States might pay attention to what’s going on and also think about resigning.”

https://www.yahoo.com/news/bernie-sanders-thinks-trump-consider-resigning-sexual-misconduct-161534759.html
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline edpc

The real agenda behind the newfound disdain for harassment in the Democratic party.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
The real agenda behind the newfound disdain for harassment in the Democratic party.

Yup.  Virtue signaling for cynical political gain.   
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline Night Hides Not

Sen. Bernie Sanders, I-Vt., said that President Trump should consider resigning over the various sexual assault allegations against him.

On Thursday morning, during an appearance on “CBS This Morning,” Sanders was asked to weigh in on the sexual misconduct controversies embroiling the Senate right now. Democratic lawmakers were calling on Sen. Al Franken, D-Minn., to resign over allegations that he groped and forcibly kissed women. Meanwhile, Roy Moore, who is accused of sexually assaulting teenaged girls, is running for Senate in Alabama. Trump and other prominent Republicans still support his candidacy.

“Well, let me take it a step further,” Sanders said on the morning show. “We have a president of the United States who acknowledged on a tape widely seen all over the country that he assaulted women. So I would hope maybe the president of the United States might pay attention to what’s going on and also think about resigning.”

https://www.yahoo.com/news/bernie-sanders-thinks-trump-consider-resigning-sexual-misconduct-161534759.html

You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Bernie carefully chose his words ... assaulted how?  Verbal assault, physical assault and sexual assault are all different.  Locker room trash talk is a whole lot different then physically punching someone or raping someone.  Talk is cheap, especially when the story is good.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline edpc

Bernie carefully chose his words ... assaulted how?  Verbal assault, physical assault and sexual assault are all different.

Especially when you refuse to share your fries.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
That GIF is hilarious!   :silly:
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide