Author Topic: UK: Tommy Robinson interview: ‘The elite are clearly in the process of Islamizing the West.’  (Read 918 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Tommy Robinson interview: ‘The elite are clearly in the process of Islamizing the West.’
By Voice of Europe 17 October 2017

Tommy Robinson is a journalist for The Rebel Media and the author of an autobiography, called “Enemy of the State”. We interview him about his new book: “Mohammed’s Koran: Why Muslims Kill For Islam”, co-authored by Peter McLoughlin.

VoE: Your social media accounts have exploded, you’ve became a reporter for the Rebel and you have a family: where did you find the time to write a book?

Robinson: As you probably know, the British state stitched me up and sent me to prison. Confined to a cell (in conditions in which they wouldn’t have put a Muslim terrorist) gave me plenty of time to read the Koran. But before that, in the early days of the English Defence League, we had many well-informed apostates telling us the ins and outs of Islam. And Peter is a good researcher and an imaginative thinker, so between the two of us we managed to come up with a revolutionary way to explain the Koran to ordinary people. My wife and kids don’t get nearly enough time with me, but I try to juggle many different demands. My book “Enemy of the State” shows just how hard it is for me to live a normal family life.

VoE: What was your motivation to write this book?

Read more at: https://voiceofeurope.com/2017/10/tommy-robinson-interview-the-elite-are-clearly-in-the-process-of-islamizing-the-west/

Pretty good website, this new "Voice of Europe", people might enjoy it instead of just posting some of their articles.  Tommy Robinson is viewed like Pamela Geller, Robert Spencer, exposing Islam and often being docked for doing so.

One night, the radio station was playing his show. I think it might have been that the Alex Jones show was letting them play Tommy Robinson's show on his show. That said, I'm certainly not an AJ Infowars fan; but Robinson seems interesting and I don't find fault with his presentation.  Tommy Robinson seems like a good lad actually.

« Last Edit: December 08, 2017, 01:41:16 am by TomSea »

Offline the_doc

‘The elite are clearly in the process of Islamizing the West.’

Who'd a-thunk it?

Offline skeeter

‘The elite are clearly in the process of Islamizing the West.’

Who'd a-thunk it?

I'da thunk it.

Question is - why?

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Coolio...it's available for Kindle.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I'da thunk it.

Question is - why?

Probably the same reason you feed a crocodile: So it eats you last?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline the_doc

Probably the same reason you feed a crocodile: So it eats you last?

I have another explanation:  The elites are manipulating the world toward a One-World NWO.  The nations that are the most likely to be willing and able to resist the implementation of the NWO are the nations loosely known as Western Civilization--sometimes also called the Western Christian Nations.  I believe that the NWO elites are determined to destroy Western Civilization and at the same time to ruin or overwhelm whatever vestiges of Christianity remain in the West. 

It's just Community Organizing on a global scale.  Obama was the elites' point man in America, of course. 

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I have another explanation:  The elites are manipulating the world toward a One-World NWO.  The nations that are the most likely to be willing and able to resist the implementation of the NWO are the nations loosely known as Western Civilization--sometimes also called the Western Christian Nations.  I believe that the NWO elites are determined to destroy Western Civilization and at the same time to ruin or overwhelm whatever vestiges of Christianity remain in the West. 

It's just Community Organizing on a global scale.  Obama was the elites' point man in America, of course.

They may think that's what they're doing, but mark my words, they'll get the croc treatment before it's over.  There is no honor among thieves, and a scorpion will sting a frog's back.
I will NOT comply.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
skeeter asks:
"Question is - why?"

Because -- like the elites in Germany in the early 30's in the face of rising Nazism -- they think that they'll be able to "control" the muslims.

Boy, will they have another think comin' !!
« Last Edit: December 08, 2017, 11:27:58 pm by Fishrrman »

Offline the_doc

They may think that's what they're doing, but mark my words, they'll get the croc treatment before it's over.  There is no honor among thieves, and a scorpion will sting a frog's back.
I agree with you.  I believe that an unholy alliance that includes the Muslims will eventually destroy the Vatican, for example--even if and when it tries to curry favor with the "world leaders." 

Still, my point was that the elites are trying to use Muzzies to destroy Western Civilization, largely by ruining the remains of Western Christianity.  For the time being, in other words, the Muzzies are pawns in the elites' amazingly sinister game.  The Illuminists have been doing this sort of puppetmaster trickery since very early in the Twentieth Century, and there is no other explanation for what the progressive leaders in Europe are doing to their own countries right now.  Heck, the political leaders in Europe know without a doubt that the Muslims are ruining almost every nation in Europe.  And Obama was the leader for the same mess for eight years in America.

The forced acceptance of millions of immigrants into Europe (and until recently, into America) is part of a bona fide globalist conspiracy by NON-Muslim elites.  Multiculturalism is a charade to make their sinister intentions seem noble to socioeconomic ignoramuses.