Author Topic: Rep. Jim Jordan Goes Scorched Earth On FBI Director Over Trump-Hater Peter Strzok (VIDEO)  (Read 931 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Rep. Jim Jordan Goes Scorched Earth On FBI Director Over Trump-Hater Peter Strzok (VIDEO)
Gateway Pundit, Dec 7, 2017, Joshua Caplan

Congressman Jim Jordan (R-OH) grilled FBI director Christopher Wray Thursday morning. The conservative firebrand demanded Wray confirm whether or not Trump-hating FBI agent Peter Strzok applied for the FISA warrant to spy on Trump officials.

Jordan kicked off his line of questioning with the following, “Director, did Peter Strozk help produce and present the application to the FISA court to secure a warrant to spy on Americans associated with the Trump campaign?”

Wray didn’t want to go there.

More:  http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/12/__trashed-19/

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
More proof that the FBI is corrupt.   A pox on every single one of em.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Another EXCELLENT performance by Mr. Jordan but I'm personally tired of performances and now looking for some substantive ACTIONS!

"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7A3QViXy-8

! No longer available

Moran wanted the application information disclosed publicly.  Wray was explaining the classified cover sheet as part of the application process was why he couldn't discuss it in open session, when time ran out.  He never said he wouldn't provide it at all. 

Some are reading too much Deep State cloak and dagger nonsense into his response.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
Moran wanted the application information disclosed publicly.  Wray was explaining the classified cover sheet as part of the application process was why he couldn't discuss it in open session, when time ran out.  He never said he wouldn't provide it at all. 

Some are reading too much Deep State cloak and dagger nonsense into his response.

He said he couldn't provide it except in a classified setting.   he did not agree to provide it.   Every single one of them should be fired.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline edpc

He said he couldn't provide it except in a classified setting.   he did not agree to provide it.   Every single one of them should be fired.

Including Wray?

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Rep. Jim Jordan Goes Scorched Earth On FBI Director Over Trump-Hater Peter Strzok (VIDEO)
Gateway Pundit, Dec 7, 2017, Joshua Caplan

Congressman Jim Jordan (R-OH) grilled FBI director Christopher Wray Thursday morning. The conservative firebrand demanded Wray confirm whether or not Trump-hating FBI agent Peter Strzok applied for the FISA warrant to spy on Trump officials.

Jordan kicked off his line of questioning with the following, “Director, did Peter Strozk help produce and present the application to the FISA court to secure a warrant to spy on Americans associated with the Trump campaign?”

Wray didn’t want to go there.

More:  http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/12/__trashed-19/

Wray looked a little squirmy during Jordan's questioning which was brutal and spot on.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline jpsb

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Another EXCELLENT performance by Mr. Jordan but I'm personally tired of performances and now looking for some substantive ACTIONS!

I don't think it is in Rep. Jordan's power to take action against the FBI, but he gave it a good shot.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline edpc

Including Wray.

Well - I guess this another one of those 'best people' fails.

“I am proud to announce Christopher as my choice as the Director of the FBI. During his previous service at the Department of Justice, Christopher was the leader of major fraud investigations, and was a key part of the team overseeing the Justice Department’s actions in the war on terrorism following the 9/11 attacks,” said President Trump. “He is an impeccably qualified individual, and I know that he will again serve his country as a fierce guardian of the law and model of integrity once the Senate confirms him to lead the FBI.

On the tarmac in Cincinnati where he delivered a speech Wednesday afternoon, Trump said that Wray is “going to be great” in response to a shouted question from a reporter.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2017, 10:35:33 pm by edpc »