Author Topic: Rep. Jordan asks if Strzok used fake dossier in FISA application; FBI director Wray refuses to answe  (Read 1555 times)

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Rep. Jordan asks if Strzok used fake dossier in FISA application; FBI director Wray refuses to answer

If it happened, it's Watergate times one thousand.

I've been watching Christopher Wray's testimony before the House Judiciary Committee, and most of it has been fairly pedestrian stuff. That changed, though, when Ohio Rep. Jim Jordan got his chance to question Wray.

Jordan went straight to the role of Peter Strzok, the FBI agent who was recently removed from Robert Mueller's special counsel investigative team becaue it was discovered he had exchanged anti-Trump texts with a mistress. More disconcerting where Strzok is concerned is the fact that he was a key player in the investigation of Hillary's schlock, homebrew e-mail server and was apparently the person who edited James Comey's exoneration statement to change "grossly negligent" to "extremely careless" and thus avoid the obvious admission that she was guilty and was being allowed to skate.

Jordan's pointed question was this: Was Strzok involved in putting together the FISA court application by which the FBI sought a warrant to wiretap Trump campaign officials Carter Page and Paul Manafort? Did was the now-infamous fake Trump dossier used to convince the FISA court that the application should be approved?

This is crucial. If the fake dossier was used to sell this proposition to the FISA court, that means a Democrat administration was using false information to gain approval to wiretap a Republican presidential campaign. That's Watergate with the abuse of the legal process standing in for the plumbers.

... More at link:  https://www.hermancain.com/rep-jordan-asks-if-strzok-used-fake-dossier-in

"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
If it happened, it's Watergate times one thousand

:amen:  Several here have been saying so for months!

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...

Me too. Meanwhile the Obama campaign paid 972K to the law firm that hired GPS Fusion to create the dossier, right around the same time the DNC and Clinton campaigns did.

So essentially Obama paid to have this thing created so he could use his power and the law enforcement institutions of govt to pursue and investigation.

Literally impeachable offenses, if not jailable.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
Me too. Meanwhile the Obama campaign paid 972K to the law firm that hired GPS Fusion to create the dossier, right around the same time the DNC and Clinton campaigns did.

So essentially Obama paid to have this thing created so he could use his power and the law enforcement institutions of govt to pursue and investigation.

Literally impeachable offenses, if not jailable.

Wonder if that has anything to do with this?  http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,293925.0.html

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
The Republic is lost.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
Rep. Jordan asks if Strzok used fake dossier in FISA application; FBI director Wray refuses to answer

If it happened, it's Watergate times one thousand.

I've been watching Christopher Wray's testimony before the House Judiciary Committee, and most of it has been fairly pedestrian stuff. That changed, though, when Ohio Rep. Jim Jordan got his chance to question Wray.

Jordan went straight to the role of Peter Strzok, the FBI agent who was recently removed from Robert Mueller's special counsel investigative team becaue it was discovered he had exchanged anti-Trump texts with a mistress. More disconcerting where Strzok is concerned is the fact that he was a key player in the investigation of Hillary's schlock, homebrew e-mail server and was apparently the person who edited James Comey's exoneration statement to change "grossly negligent" to "extremely careless" and thus avoid the obvious admission that she was guilty and was being allowed to skate.

Jordan's pointed question was this: Was Strzok involved in putting together the FISA court application by which the FBI sought a warrant to wiretap Trump campaign officials Carter Page and Paul Manafort? Did was the now-infamous fake Trump dossier used to convince the FISA court that the application should be approved?

This is crucial. If the fake dossier was used to sell this proposition to the FISA court, that means a Democrat administration was using false information to gain approval to wiretap a Republican presidential campaign. That's Watergate with the abuse of the legal process standing in for the plumbers.

... More at link:  https://www.hermancain.com/rep-jordan-asks-if-strzok-used-fake-dossier-in

@Bigun
I've seen other articles which say they did use the dossier in the FiSA court.

Found this with a simple search http://www.cnn.com/2017/04/18/politics/fbi-dossier-carter-page-donald-trump-russia-investigation/index.html

Washington (CNN)The FBI last year used a dossier of allegations of Russian ties to Donald Trump's campaign as part of the justification to win approval to secretly monitor a Trump associate, according to US officials briefed on the investigation.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline jpsb

I saw that and I jumped for joy. That is a very big question that needs an answer. If the FBI used
that fake document to spy on Trump heads and I mean lots of heads need to roll.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
Wonder if he was the liason?

@Free Vulcan

Dunno! But there is a common thread emerging in all this that I seriously don't like!   

There is a reason why Lois Learner is trying to get her Testimony sealed permanently.  Could it be that she may have testified that they were ordered to do what they did? 

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
@Bigun
I've seen other articles which say they did use the dossier in the FiSA court.

Found this with a simple search http://www.cnn.com/2017/04/18/politics/fbi-dossier-carter-page-donald-trump-russia-investigation/index.html

Washington (CNN)The FBI last year used a dossier of allegations of Russian ties to Donald Trump's campaign as part of the justification to win approval to secretly monitor a Trump associate, according to US officials briefed on the investigation.

@driftdiver

Watergate X 1000!

No wonder they are trying desperately to keep the lid on!
« Last Edit: December 07, 2017, 07:15:50 pm by Bigun »

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline driftdiver

@driftdiver

Watergate X 1000!

@Bigun
If not more,  this is the nations premier law enforcement agency were talking about here and the Office of the President.   

But i doubt anything will happen.  The republicans are too inept and/or in bed with the deep state people behind this.

Offline Frank Cannon

I love that this well crafted smear machine the Rats designed us being totally destroyed by some POS FBI agent bragging to his who're.

The speed at which this thing is falling apart, Mueller could be on the unemployment line by Christmas.

Offline driftdiver

I love that this well crafted smear machine the Rats designed us being totally destroyed by some POS FBI agent bragging to his who're.

The speed at which this thing is falling apart, Mueller could be on the unemployment line by Christmas.

Jail?

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran

Wasserman-Schultz cheated, Loretta Lynch cheated, Susan Rice cheated, Comey and others cheated, before the election.

They behaved like they would be protected by the expected Clinton win.

Then even AFTER the election some cheated brazenly as if  they still were inoculated against being found out.

The process of building the cases for the cheating, is painfully slow.

Mark Levin, Dick Morris and others had this figured out, weeks ago BTW. (that's right, that Dick Morris--he has a good streaming video thing going)
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
@Bigun
If not more,  this is the nations premier law enforcement agency were talking about here and the Office of the President.   

But i doubt anything will happen.  The republicans are too inept and/or in bed with the deep state people behind this.

@driftdiver

I am hopeful that a lot is going to happen very soon!  But that will be FAR too late!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
And let's not forget the dossier was the result of interviewing Russian FSB agents for the information. Talk about collusion with Russians.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/why-the-fbi-director-walked-a-tightrope-on-the-steele-dossier/article/2642848
Why the FBI director walked a tightrope on the Steele dossier

@mystery-ak

Here's the translation.  Wray is trying to save a thoroughly corrupted FBI from complete extinction.  Don't know if it's possible at this point.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Frank Cannon

Jail?

Not for Mueller. He's insulated. Maybe for this agent and a few of his pals.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
@Bigun

BINGO.

People will die in mysterious ways if anything looks to touch and expose the Oligarchy running the show.

That and the fact the vast majority of the population does not give two whits, and is only concerned about what handouts they are entitled to and whom gets to be punished for the misery they want vengeance visited for.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

Offline truth_seeker

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/why-the-fbi-director-walked-a-tightrope-on-the-steele-dossier/article/2642848
Why the FBI director walked a tightrope on the Steele dossier

That article brings up the "the wilderness of mirrors," which was the term used by James Angleton, longtime high ranking member of America's secret intelligence, counter-intelligence, operations.

The term deals with spies, double agents, information, misinformation, methods etc.

To entirely compromise good sources and methods, for short term domestic political purposes, might not be in America's interest.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
Here's a little more on the general subject of why the deep state is at war with Trump.

https://mises.org/wire/why-deep-state-war-trump

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline truth_seeker

Here's a little more on the general subject of why the deep state is at war with Trump.

https://mises.org/wire/why-deep-state-war-trump

That article deserves a separate thread, and should be required reading here. Stockman is no "Trumper," having served as OMB director (somewhat notoriously).

This scenario is being discussed by Levin, and several others finally.

These operatives were so certain of Hillary's victory, they were brazen in their corruption.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
That article deserves a separate thread, and should be required reading here. Stockman is no "Trumper," having served as OMB director (somewhat notoriously).

This scenario is being discussed by Levin, and several others finally.

These operatives were so certain of Hillary's victory, they were brazen in their corruption.

@truth_seeker

Here ya go.

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,293956.msg1536137.html#msg1536137

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Jail?

Berger should have been behind bars, but they just pulled his clearance.  Rice, Abedin, Mills, and Clinton won't see any repercussions.  Doubt Mueller does, either.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.