Author Topic: John Conyers III was arrested earlier this year on suspicion of domestic violence  (Read 487 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
John Conyers III was arrested earlier this year on suspicion of domestic violence
by Diana Stancy Correll | Dec 6, 2017, 5:22 PM

John Conyers III, who was endorsed by his father Rep. John Conyers, D-Mich., to replace him in Congress, was arrested earlier this year on suspicion of domestic violence, but was not prosecuted, according to a new report.

Conyers III was arrested in February in Los Angeles on suspicion of violence against his girlfriend, who contacted law enforcement after she told police Conyers III “body slammed her on the bed and then on the floor where he pinned her down and spit on her,” NBC News reported.

Conyers III had suspected her of cheating on him after he looked at her computer. The victim said she tried to call the police, but Conyers III took her phone and chased her into the kitchen. She instructed him to leave the residence after grabbing a knife. She said he took the knife and cut her arm.

more
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/john-conyers-iii-was-arrested-earlier-this-year-on-suspicion-of-domestic-violence/article/2642761
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Frank Cannon

Wonder if he had any benefactors that had this charge brushed under the rug?

Offline andy58-in-nh

Domestic violence? In the NBA, that's what they call a "resume enhancer". Let's see if that's also true in Conyers' congressional district.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Conyers III had suspected her of cheating on him after he looked at her computer.

I blame @Frank Cannon.  She was here, having one of those innuendo/double entendre laden exchanges with him.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Frank Cannon

Conyers III had suspected her of cheating on him after he looked at her computer.

I blame @Frank Cannon.  She was here, having one of those innuendo/double entendre laden exchanges with him.

Not me. Double entendre is for losers. I only do triple entendre.

Offline verga

@edpc @Frank Cannon I used to be the master of the single entendre.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline Frank Cannon

@edpc @Frank Cannon I used to be the master of the single entendre.

LOL. Classic.

Offline goodwithagun

when did you start figure skating?
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline MajorClay

And so it begins.

:tree3:

Offline SkyKing

The liberal democrat acorn doesn't fall far from the liberal democrat trees. What can you expect from John II and Monica?