Author Topic: Trump to have physical at Walter Reed, will release records  (Read 639 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump to have physical at Walter Reed, will release records
« on: December 07, 2017, 07:56:53 pm »
Trump to have physical at Walter Reed, will release records
by Kimberly Leonard | Dec 7, 2017, 2:40 PM

President Trump will undergo a physical early next year and release the results to the public, the White House said Thursday.

The review will certify from a physician whether the president is "fit for duty." Past physicals of former presidents have included information about medical history and past tests as well as information about any new testing, such as a colonoscopy. Trump will be evaluated at Walter Reed National Military Medical Center in Bethesda, Md., White House press secretary Sarah Sanders said during the press briefing.

She did not specify when exactly the medical exam would take place.

more
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/trump-to-have-physical-at-walter-reed-will-release-records/article/2642872
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Re: Trump to have physical at Walter Reed, will release records
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2017, 10:24:13 pm »
Did the records of Obama and Clinton ever get released?
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Suppressed

+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Online corbe

« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2017, 03:35:56 pm »
   Is it just my TDS or has our President gained quite a bit on weight this year?
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline endicom

« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2017, 04:19:47 pm »
   Is it just my TDS or has our President gained quite a bit on weight this year?

He has gained weight. During the campaign I saw both him and Cruz gain weight but Cruz seems to have slimmed some since then.

Offline cato potatoe

« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2017, 04:46:43 pm »
I hope they get him some dentures that fit.  The end of that Jerusalem speech was tough to watch.