Author Topic: Prince Charles: This Christmas… Let’s Not Forget to Remember Muhammad  (Read 2202 times)

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
What a Fidiot (a combination of two words, in the same fashion as "Fugly").  No wonder Diana dumped him.  For a Muzzie.  22222frying pan

With all due respect (got that out of the way), I don't think either one of them were/are exactly bright shining examples of intellect. 

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
With all due respect (got that out of the way), I don't think either one of them were/are exactly bright shining examples of intellect.

Agreed.  Makes you wonder if Diana "drifted outside the breeding stable" for those kids, doesn't it?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline dfwgator

She really does need to live forever.....

God Save the Queen......we MEAN IT, MAN!

Offline RoosGirl

The poor guy is an idiot.

Proof that all the money in the world and high class upbringing can't fix stupid.

Offline musiclady

God Save the Queen......we MEAN IT, MAN!

888high58888
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Frank Cannon

Proof that all the money in the world and high class upbringing can't fix stupid.

Well this comment from the Prince is upsetting. I'm sure going to have a rough time eating my dinner of his commemorative plate tonight.....

Offline RoosGirl

Well this comment from the Prince is upsetting. I'm sure going to have a rough time eating my dinner of his commemorative plate tonight.....

Ugh, now I'm going to have a hard time eating my dinner tonight.

Silver Pines

Ping

@CatherineofAragon

Speechless

@Freya, thanks for the ping.

Is Charles old enough to be in the early stages of dementia?  I ask sincerely, because this is a nutball statement.

Silver Pines

I'll remember Mohammed when I dig into my Christmas ham.

@godblessRonaldReagan

Welcome to TBR!

Silver Pines

@Sanguine

Agreed.  I'm not really a fan of either.

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat

No I think it's the inbreeding in his family.
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
I've wondered this outloud before and I'll do so again here:

Is Prince Charles a closet muslim convert?

Offline musiclady

No I think it's the inbreeding in his family.

Yep.  This is what happens when generation after generation marry their cousins.

Not a good plan, people!! ^-^
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.