Author Topic: Peter Strzok’s Wife and Government Attorney Wipes Her Facebook Page of All Evidence of Hillary Cheer  (Read 714 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Peter Strzok’s Wife and Government Attorney Wipes Her Facebook Page of All Evidence of Hillary Cheerleading
by Jim Hoft

Peter Strzok’s Wife and Government Attorney Wipes Her Facebook Page of All Evidence of Hillary Cheerleading
by Jim Hoft 95 Comments

1.6KShare 296Tweet Email

Special Counsel investigator Peter Strzok was fired earlier this year from the Trump-Russia collusion investigation for his pro-Hillary Clinton text messages to his mistress who also worked in the government. Dirty Cop Robert Mueller leaked this information to the liberal media this past week after refusing to submit the information to Congress.

Now this…
Peter Strzok’s wife is also a Hillary supporter.

Her Facebook page was full of Hillary-Obama fan pages.

more
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/12/peter-strzoks-wife-government-attorney-wipes-facebook-page-evidence-hillary-cheerleading/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline RetBobbyMI

Wiped? Like with a cloth?
"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid."  -- John Wayne
"Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.� ? Euripides, The Bacchae
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.� ? Laurence J. Peter, The Peter Principle
"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.� ? Bertrand Russell, A History of Western Philosophy

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Wiped? Like with a cloth?

If it weren't so serious it would be very funny! 

The dam around the swamp is springing leaks all over the place!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Nice try, Scrabble Champ.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Frank Cannon

As Mueller's investigation disintegrates, I wonder what he is up to now?

Offline RetBobbyMI

Mueller’s best shot now seem to be that he goes back to Rosenstein and tells him there’s nothing to prosecute and he resigns with no further damage to his reputation. Ha
"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid."  -- John Wayne
"Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.� ? Euripides, The Bacchae
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.� ? Laurence J. Peter, The Peter Principle
"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.� ? Bertrand Russell, A History of Western Philosophy

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
As Mueller's investigation disintegrates, I wonder what he is up to now?

That's been going on for awhile now.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien