Author Topic: Liberal media admits: The ultimate goal is gun confiscation from all citizens… at gunpoint!  (Read 614 times)

rangerrebew

Liberal media admits: The ultimate goal is gun confiscation from all citizens… at gunpoint!

Sunday, November 19, 2017 by Jayson Veley

Remember all those times the liberal Democrats assured those on the right that they’re not out to take away anyone’s guns? Well, add that one to the long list of the left’s broken promises, right along with “if you like your doctor you can keep your doctor” and “I did not have sexual relations with that woman.”

Earlier this month, David Scharfenberg of the Boston Globe wrote an article titled “Hand Over Your Weapons,” in which he actually argued that total gun confiscation might be the only real solution to preventing mass shootings in this country. “The logic of gun control lies, at bottom, in substantially reducing the number of deadly weapons on the street – and confiscation is far and away the most effective approach,” Scharfenberg said. “Is there any conceivable turn of events in our politics that could make confiscation happen? And what would a mass seizure look like?”

https://newstarget.com/2017-11-19-liberal-media-admits-the-ultimate-goal-is-gun-confiscation-from-all-citizens-at-gunpoint.html

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
So they're going to send around the hated police door-to-door to confiscate weapons while at the same time it being too difficult to go door-to-door rounding up illegals.

Got it.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Not news!  At least to anyone who has been paying attention!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline skeeter

So they're going to send around the hated police door-to-door to confiscate weapons while at the same time it being too difficult to go door-to-door rounding up illegals.

Got it.

They're going to send the hated police door to door to forceably collect private property while at the same time protesting police brutality against minorities.

Our home grown leftists are exactly the kind that ran the cattle cars in other countries.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Not news!  At least to anyone who has been paying attention!

And once again, let me remind folks like you that if Hillary Clinton had won the Presidency, the 2nd Amendment would have already been repealed, and it would be a reality.

You're welcome!    :whistle:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Mr. Scharfenberg:
“The logic of gun control lies, at bottom, in substantially reducing the number of deadly weapons on the street – and confiscation is far and away the most effective approach,” Scharfenberg said. “Is there any conceivable turn of events in our politics that could make confiscation happen? And what would a mass seizure look like?”

I suggest the above writer go to this page:
https://www.e-reading.club/bookreader.php/133469/The_Turner_Diaries.pdf

... and look at the question beneath the image.

I suggest other readers here do the same.