Author Topic: Jail for Fla. Rep. Who Blasted Feds for Investigating Her Instead of Orlando Terrorist  (Read 293 times)

rangerrebew

Jail for Fla. Rep. Who Blasted Feds for Investigating Her Instead of Orlando Terrorist

DECEMBER 06, 2017

The disgraced Florida congresswoman who suggested federal agents could have prevented the Orlando terrorist attack if they weren’t preoccupied investigating her is headed to prison. This week a federal judge in Jacksonville sentenced Democrat Corrine Brown, who served 12 terms in Congress, to five years in jail for fraud and tax crimes involving an $833,000 phony education charity. In a 24-count federal indictment, prosecutors called the fake charity (One Door) Brown’s “personal slush fund.” The veteran legislator used her position as a congresswoman to solicit charitable donations that she said would give scholarships to poor, minority students. In May a jury convicted the crooked lawmaker of 18 felonies.

https://www.judicialwatch.org/blog/2017/12/jail-fla-rep-blasted-feds-investigating-instead-orlando-terrorist/

rangerrebew

5 years in the slammer for 18 felonies? 9999hair out0000

Offline Frank Cannon

5 years in the slammer for 18 felonies? 9999hair out0000

She will probably only do a 3rd of that and then get parole.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
She will probably only do a 3rd of that and then get parole.

And then given a judgeship somewhere given the history of such things in that state.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien