Author Topic: State Rep. Daryl Metcalfe says he's heterosexual, doesn't like men touching his arm [PA]  (Read 1469 times)

Offline Suppressed

State Rep. Daryl Metcalfe says he's heterosexual, doesn't like men touching his arm
Wes Venteicher
WES VENTEICHER  | Tuesday, Dec. 5, 2017, 4:21 p.m.
http://triblive.com/politics/politicalheadlines/13036612-74/state-rep-daryl-metcalfe-says-hes-heterosexual-doesnt-like-men-touching-his

State Rep. Daryl Metcalfe, R-Cranberry

State Rep. Daryl Metcalfe told a Democratic male colleague to stop touching his arm Tuesday during a House committee meeting because he's heterosexual and then urged the Democrat to look to people in his own party if he wanted to touch men.

"I'm a heterosexual. I have a wife. I love my wife. I don't like men, as you might," Metcalfe, R-Cranberry, told Rep. Matthew Bradford, D-Montgomery County, during a State Government Committee meeting.

"But don't — stop touching me all the time," Metcalfe continued. "It's like, keep your hands to yourself. Like if you want to touch somebody, you have people on your side of the aisle that might like it. I don't."

[...]
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Frank Cannon

LOL. Good for Daryl. I wouldn't want this creep feeling me up either.

Offline thackney

The reaction of the woman on the other side of Metcalfe is priceless:

http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/2017/12/05/dems-call-for-metcalfes-resignation/

Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Offline Frank Cannon

If anyone isn't from PA, Cranberry is solid Trump territory. This guy isn't going anywhere because of this manufactured Leftist bullshit. If anything he will get an even higher vote turnout in his favor for calling out this fairy arm grabber.

Offline musiclady

OK...... that's kinda weird, all around.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Oceander

bizarro land