Author Topic: Court records suggest Roy Moore dated wife while she was still married  (Read 15941 times)

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Re: Court records suggest Roy Moore dated wife while she was still married
« Reply #250 on: December 09, 2017, 12:40:15 am »
@jmyrlefuller

That's Mrs. One Note to you.  I was able to find a spouse.   ^-^

One more low blow like that and I'll deduct a point........ :rolling:
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #251 on: December 09, 2017, 12:52:11 am »
Ole Miss One-Note is still clinging to a rapidly collapsing story.

Nelson—who, I will remind you, is friends with "Roy Moore groped me at 14" Leigh Corfman, indicating possible collusion—now admits she wrote part of the note she previously attributed to Moore. She previously claimed it was all Moore's handwriting until now, meaning that Breitbart (for once) is right—at least in part, the note was indeed forged, as we suspected all along. The fact that she took such care to make part of her note look like Moore's signature, using a current signature as a sample, implies she may still be lying.

The poster in question will still cling to false and unprovable rumors like the canard that he was somehow banned from a mall. It's becoming quickly clear that such posters may not even believe the nonsense they spout and are at this point are doing this just to troll other posters. Well, I'm calling it out.

She previously claimed it was all Moore's handwriting until now, meaning that Breitbart (for once) is right—at least in part, the note was indeed forged, as we suspected all along

Not to be argumentative but I'm not sure she did claim that all along and the Allred press conference lacked clarifying this. I believe the claim was Roy signed her yearbook.

But I think Judge Roy is likely to win. It will be a shame and sham if they set up an ethics investigation just for him. Right now, we need to know everyone in congress who has acted up, crossed the line, the US had to pay out because of their behavior, that's a start.

Silver Pines

« Reply #252 on: December 09, 2017, 12:55:12 am »

One more low blow like that and I'll deduct a point........ :rolling:

@edpc

You might have to do that.

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #253 on: December 09, 2017, 01:32:49 am »
Y'all might want to get it right.  Fox News was forced to retract that false headline.  Breitbart is still running with it, which isn't quite surprising.

http://thehill.com/homenews/media/363990-fox-news-issues-correction-on-roy-moore-accuser-yearbook-forgery-headline

You can clearly see the word "Moore"  is written in blue ink.  Not only is it written in blue ink,  it looks exactly like Moore's signature on her divorce documents,  up to and including the D.A. (Debra Adams)  that was included on the divorce document.   

Attempting to write the man's last name so that it looks like he wrote it is pretty much "forgery"  in any reasonable sense of the word.   

In other words,  the headline isn't false,  it's accurate.   

‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #254 on: December 09, 2017, 01:40:33 am »
By the way, the mods did not react in any way when she said that to me, so I hope they will be as forgiving to me.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #255 on: December 09, 2017, 05:28:54 am »
That doesn't make any sense in view of the fact that in a fit of pique, I posted something to C of A that she had previously posted to me.

I came to my senses and decided not to sink to her level and deleted the post.

@CatherineofAragon

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #256 on: December 09, 2017, 06:30:02 am »

Yes I have.   It is the made up lie that the Roosevelt Appointed Kooks on the Supreme Court cobbled together from an old letter to explain why their own personal preferences were the new law of the land.   

But virgin birth and the Earth being created in 6 days is believable? 

If you want to talk about kooks,there is no better place to find them in herds than in the Bible or on religious teebee programming.

We can have a religious society as well as a free society. 

No,we can't. History has proven that allegation to be a lie,and the secular warfare and torture killed off a considerable percentage of the population for hundreds of years.

We have had exactly this for most of this nation's history.   

Yes,but under severe protest by the Bible Thumpers that keep insisting we all live by "Gawd's Law!"

The constitution dictates separation of powers.
   The States have the ability to exercise their own powers within complete compliance with the Constitution.   The two sources of authority are not in conflict.   

INCLUDING the separation of Church and State,which of course breaks your heart.

States have always had the authority to designate an official religion.

Which is PRECISELY what led most of America's early settlers to leave the religious police states of Olde Europe.

It wasn't until 1830 something that the last state did away with their official religion. 

Yes,and you and others like you have been ranting and raving about it ever since,and want to go back to Religious Rule. GAWD demands it.

Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #257 on: December 09, 2017, 06:38:44 am »
I haven't heard it mentioned in the Constitution of the United States of America.  Can you show me where it can be found?

Cute. Did you learn how to tapdance around a lie in the church you attend by telling partial truths while lying about larger ones?

Strawman.  No one is advocating religion controlling government.  No one.

AN ABSOLUTE FREAKING LIE. I grew up hearing the religious loons related to me calling for just that. You can still hear it today from teebee preachers,Judge Roy Moore loons,the "life begins at erection" crowd,etc,etc,etc. Even Bubba Bill liked to walk out of church clutching his Bible when he lived in the WH.

It's being promoted right here on this board by you and others.

Exactly what part of the US Constitution do you think is being overpowered here?  Please be specific.

Nope,not going to play your game.  You have hundreds of files saved on your computer to throw out and argue for decades without ever having to write a single independent thought,while trying to tie your opponents up refuting obvious lies you will never admit to,and are probably so blind to that you can't see them yourself.

You have NO interest in true debate,just proselytizing.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #258 on: December 09, 2017, 06:42:19 am »

Probably 75% of 2nd marriages started with a courtship of a married partner.

Does it make right?   No.

@DCPatriot

You might see that differently if you were involved in one of THOSE first marriages. They were the situations that gave birth to the phrase,"A living hell!"

Not that all of those people manage to do much better on their second marriage. Not many people want to admit that THEY just MIGHT have been a part of the problem themselves.

*****rollingeyes*****

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #259 on: December 09, 2017, 02:29:28 pm »
Then you have no problem being wrong,both morally and legally. Ever heard of "Separation of Church and State"?

Or maybe you think the Muslims have it right when it comes to religion controlling government?

You can't have it both ways,so make up your mind if you want America to be a Religious State populated by slaves,or a Free Nation governed by laws and populated by people free to make their own decisions as long as they aren't harming anyone else?

State Constitutions don't overpower the US Constitution. You know that,even though you choose to ignore that uncomfortable fact.

IMHO, the judges who ordered actions contrary to the Alabama Constitution (LAW) and the removal of a monument to LAW  are the ones who are LAWless.

In other words,"Praise MY version of de Lawd,and to HELL with the US Constitution!"
We are dealing with a Monument to Law. But then, you could purge government property of all such.
For that matter anything to do with religion.

Then every cross in every Military Cemetery (headstone or not) would have to come down, and every Star of David. They aren't just monuments to the men, but to their faith, an egregious breach of the separation of Church and State. Incidentally, the same two faiths which share the Ten Commandments.

Interesting, too, that that same government you think should be separated from church and state makes national monuments around Medicine Wheels, which are just another religious statement/monument. Need I go on?

It was not paid for by 'government' money. It is the prime example of Written Law in Western Civilization, the oldest standing ones, anyway, so the monument could be considered that way as well.

LOL! But I KNOW YOU won't.  :shrug:
« Last Edit: December 09, 2017, 02:43:53 pm by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #260 on: December 09, 2017, 02:37:04 pm »

But I think Judge Roy is likely to win. It will be a shame and sham if they set up an ethics investigation just for him. Right now, we need to know everyone in congress who has acted up, crossed the line, the US had to pay out because of their behavior, that's a start.
If they investigated everyone on Capitol Hill at once guilty of some violation, they would not be able to muster a quorum.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Hoodat

« Reply #261 on: December 09, 2017, 03:41:00 pm »

I haven't heard it mentioned in the Constitution of the United States of America.  Can you show me where it can be found?

Cute. Did you learn how to tapdance around a lie in the church you attend by telling partial truths while lying about larger ones?

Ah, so it isn't in the Constitution after all.  You simply made it up.  Glad we got that clear.  Perhaps if you were willing to discuss the legal and Constitutional aspects of this instead of consistently falling back on religion, then you wouldn't end up looking like a dishonest fool.

Strawman.  No one is advocating religion controlling government.  No one.

AN ABSOLUTE FREAKING LIE. I grew up hearing the religious loons related to me calling for just that. You can still hear it today from teebee preachers,Judge Roy Moore loons,the "life begins at erection" crowd,etc,etc,etc. Even Bubba Bill liked to walk out of church clutching his Bible when he lived in the WH.

You are confusing an individual's personal religious convictions with religious control of government.  And by doing so, you are indirectly advocating secular control of government.  This directly contradicts your 'separation of church and state' BS.  But I digress.  Again, I challenge you to find a single example of someone advocating religious control of government.  Bill Clinton didn't.  Roy Moore doesn't.  Heck, even someone like Jerry Falwell was not willing to discard the Constitution in favor of a theocracy.

But of course none of that matters to your close-minded bigoted self.  Heck, not even the Constitution itself matters.  You are on a full tilt emotional rant against your boogeyman - God Himself.  So spare us your denigration of the Constitution.

It's being promoted right here on this board by you and others.

You, sir, are a liar.  Throughout my entire posting history, you cannot find a single post on this board where I have advocated religious control of government.  Time and time again, I have deferred to the Constitution itself, which is certainly more than you have done since you are unable to cite a single word of it, relying instead on fictions not contained within.

Exactly what part of the US Constitution do you think is being overpowered here?  Please be specific.

Nope,not going to play your game.  You have hundreds of files saved on your computer to throw out and argue for decades without ever having to write a single independent thought,while trying to tie your opponents up refuting obvious lies you will never admit to,and are probably so blind to that you can't see them yourself.

You have NO interest in true debate,just proselytizing.

Not going to play my game?  YOU were the one making the claim.  YOU were the one bringing it up.  And now YOU are the one refusing to defend that claim.  In other words, YOU are the liar here.

And for the record, I am the one here who is interested in true debate.  I am the one wishing to discuss the Constitution.  While YOU are the one who keeps bringing up religion.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2017, 04:01:01 pm by Hoodat »
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #262 on: December 09, 2017, 08:30:58 pm »
That doesn't make any sense in view of the fact that in a fit of pique, I posted something to C of A that she had previously posted to me.

I came to my senses and decided not to sink to her level and deleted the post.

@CatherineofAragon

@Emjay

Gotta hand it to you...you're a pro at the passive-aggressive schtick! Even when I agree with you, you manage to turn me off!
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #263 on: December 09, 2017, 09:35:46 pm »
@Emjay

Gotta hand it to you...you're a pro at the passive-aggressive schtick! Even when I agree with you, you manage to turn me off!

Not you too.  The person in question calls me passive-aggressive all the time.  I would be aggressive-aggressive but in order to save my sanity and, in view of the incredible nastiness that she has posted to me in the past, I have her on ignore.

Not because I'm afraid to see her posts but because she brings out the worst in me and I don't like the worst in me.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #264 on: December 09, 2017, 09:40:55 pm »
Not you too.  The person in question calls me passive-aggressive all the time.  I would be aggressive-aggressive but in order to save my sanity and, in view of the incredible nastiness that she has posted to me in the past, I have her on ignore.

Not because I'm afraid to see her posts but because she brings out the worst in me and I don't like the worst in me.

Then stop bleep pinging her and talking about her, fruitcake.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #265 on: December 09, 2017, 09:59:42 pm »
@Emjay

You know what?  I didn't like your post at all but it made me realize something.

It's not enough to have that woman on ignore on this board.  I have to have her on ignore in my mind.  I hadn't thought about her at all in ages until she started this unhinged crusade against Roy Moore and that really ticked me off.

So, I will not post any more passive-aggressive attacks against her.

I promise. 

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #266 on: December 09, 2017, 10:49:22 pm »
Then stop bleep pinging her and talking about her, fruitcake.
She has fruitcake? Oh, a comma. Nevermind.

C S Lewis

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
« Reply #267 on: December 09, 2017, 10:59:44 pm »
It's not enough to have that woman on ignore on this board.  I have to have her on ignore in my mind.  I hadn't thought about her at all in ages until she started this unhinged crusade against Roy Moore and that really ticked me off.

So, I will not post any more passive-aggressive attacks against her.

I promise.

..........after this one.   :laugh:
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #268 on: December 10, 2017, 10:20:45 am »

Ah, so it isn't in the Constitution after all.  You simply made it up.  Glad we got that clear.  Perhaps if you were willing to discuss the legal and Constitutional aspects of this instead of consistently falling back on religion, then you wouldn't end up looking like a dishonest fool.

@Hoodat

Speaking of dishonest fools,who is a bigger fool than someone that equates superstition with FACT. Care to discuss how old  the universe is,Bubba? Virgin Birth? The accuracy of the Bible,a book so "accurate" it had to be rewritten?

Y
ou are confusing an individual's personal religious convictions with religious control of government.  And by doing so, you are indirectly advocating secular control of government.  This directly contradicts your 'separation of church and state' BS.  But I digress.

Yes,you do,with the same old tired circular argument. All through history organized religions have seized control over governments and dictated to the people what they could and couldn't do. Anyone that tries to deny this is a liar.

Again, I challenge you to find a single example of someone advocating religious control of government.  Bill Clinton didn't.  Roy Moore doesn't.  Heck, even someone like Jerry Falwell was not willing to discard the Constitution in favor of a theocracy.

Every Bible-Thumper that has ever lived. "Weeze gotta bring GAWD back to government!" Religious whackjobs are still whining about the removal of Blue Laws,for one example.

But of course none of that matters to your close-minded bigoted self.  Heck, not even the Constitution itself matters.  You are on a full tilt emotional rant against your boogeyman - God Himself.  So spare us your denigration of the Constitution.

Better a closed mind than being mindless. Proof of this is your lame accussation that I go into "emotional rants against God Himself!" I don't rant about imaginary creatures. They don't exist. I rant against the mindless disciples of these imaginary creatures whose goal is to use the force of law to make the rest of us live according to their/your superstitious beliefs.

You, sir, are a liar.

*I* am not the one that worships a fictional Holy Ghost,or that believes in life after death.

Not going to play my game?  YOU were the one making the claim.  YOU were the one bringing it up.  And now YOU are the one refusing to defend that claim.  In other words, YOU are the liar here.

Give it a rest,drama queen. Your WHOLE DAMN LIFE is based on believing lies. Which is your right if that's what makes  you happy.  You just  WILL NOT be able to establish religious rule in America,no matter how many brain-damaged judges you run for public office.

Guess what,Bubba? You are going to die,and when you die,that is the end of you,forever.  You ain't coming back.

Online Hoodat

« Reply #269 on: December 10, 2017, 12:49:57 pm »
Speaking of dishonest fools,who is a bigger fool than someone that equates superstition with FACT. Care to discuss how old  the universe is,Bubba? Virgin Birth? The accuracy of the Bible,a book so "accurate" it had to be rewritten?

That's really beautiful and all.  But in no way does it address the challenge against your 'separation of church and state' fantasy.  Clearly it is not in the Constitution.  Yet you bring it up as if it has some sort of magical property.  It doesn't.  In addition, your non-rational response to your inability to show otherwise was rather pathetic.

You are confusing an individual's personal religious convictions with religious control of government.  And by doing so, you are indirectly advocating secular control of government.  This directly contradicts your 'separation of church and state' BS.  But I digress.
Yes,you do,with the same old tired circular argument. All through history organized religions have seized control over governments and dictated to the people what they could and couldn't do. Anyone that tries to deny this is a liar.

But we're not talking about that red herring, are we?  Again, no one here is advocating religion-controlled government.  No one except for the secularist.

And you may want to learn what 'circular reasoning' actually is.  Maybe next time, you can avoid looking like a complete fool.

Again, I challenge you to find a single example of someone advocating religious control of government.  Bill Clinton didn't.  Roy Moore doesn't.  Heck, even someone like Jerry Falwell was not willing to discard the Constitution in favor of a theocracy.
Every Bible-Thumper that has ever lived. "Weeze gotta bring GAWD back to government!" Religious whackjobs are still whining about the removal of Blue Laws,for one example.

You clearly have no understanding of what religious control of government actually is.  Iran has a religion-controlled government.  We have a Constitutional government.  And again, no one is advocating that we discard the Constitution and turn our government into a theocracy.  No one.

Better a closed mind than being mindless. Proof of this is your lame accussation that I go into "emotional rants against God Himself!" I don't rant about imaginary creatures.

QED

*I* am not the one that worships a fictional Holy Ghost,or that believes in life after death.

Yet you are still a liar.  Which is understandable since you openly admit that you have no moral compass other than your own mind.

Give it a rest,drama queen. Your WHOLE DAMN LIFE is based on believing lies. Which is your right if that's what makes  you happy.

Yet another complete disconnect with what was said.  Again, you made the claim.  Again, you refuse to defend that claim.  Again, you are the liar.

You just  WILL NOT be able to establish religious rule in America,no matter how many brain-damaged judges you run for public office.

I have zero desire to establish religious rule in America.   I thought I made that plain in the beginning.  Perhaps you should turn your emotions down a bit so you would have a clearer picture of what is going on here.

This whole thing between you and me started off because you brought up the 'separation of church and state' thingie which is NOT in the Constitution.  And when challenged on this, you went ballistic on some religious tirade which has absolutely NOTHING to do with the Constitution - a document that I love dearly.

Guess what,Bubba? You are going to die,and when you die,that is the end of you,forever.  You ain't coming back.

Your basis?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
« Reply #270 on: December 10, 2017, 12:55:26 pm »

Your basis?

You know he's trolling you, right?
Countdown to Resignation

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #271 on: December 10, 2017, 01:00:56 pm »

^-^
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline musiclady

« Reply #272 on: December 10, 2017, 03:15:18 pm »

It's what he does.

Apparently when he's bored, he goes after Christians...... no, not just Christians, but Christ Himself, and God, the Father and Creator......... with all the hate and anger he's got stored up in his being.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
« Reply #273 on: December 10, 2017, 03:49:58 pm »
It's what he does.

Apparently when he's bored, he goes after Christians...... no, not just Christians, but Christ Himself, and God, the Father and Creator......... with all the hate and anger he's got stored up in his being.

People like that usually end up blaming God for something....which is ironic because they believe He doesn't exist.
Countdown to Resignation

Online Hoodat

« Reply #274 on: December 10, 2017, 04:44:07 pm »

I see it more as exposing someone who is spiritually bankrupt - a person who has lost all capacity for honesty, open-mindedness, and willingness.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-