Author Topic: BREAKING: Trump Administration Officially Moving The U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem  (Read 6210 times)

Silver Pines

Offline Fantom

I'm guessing our rag headed friends are dusting off the Kalashnikovs and and exploding vests right about now.

That is a truly sick comment.  @Frank Cannon

You actually have to set something down for it to collect dust.

Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

Offline Fantom

Good it is about time. Well done President Trump. It's time to stop appeasing Islam.

:amen:  It is far better to die as many moslims as needed, than to live with moslem terrorism. If this helps spark the only real solution to moslems...so be it.
Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
https://www.thewrap.com/trump-slurring-baffles-viewers-video/

I don't think it merits its own thread, I didn't hear this; but some viewers say Trump may have slurred some words, particularly the end with “God bless the United States.”

Maybe this isn't even newsworthy, I stumbled on the story by accident.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
I don't think it merits its own thread, I didn't hear this; but some viewers say Trump may have slurred some words, particularly the end with “God bless the United States.”

Meh.  It was just the last couple words and he was obviously fine afterwards, while signing the document.  I'd attribute it more to the fact he's speaking from a prompter at the pace it's scrolling.  He's not the TOTUS, like Obama.  Trump is more known for his off the cuff style and doesn't do this while he's rambling or skipping between topics.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline RoosGirl

https://www.thewrap.com/trump-slurring-baffles-viewers-video/

Maybe this isn't even newsworthy, I stumbled on the story by accident.

Just dentures slipping around a little bit.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Just dentures slipping around a little bit.

I disagree.  Circle gets the square.