Author Topic: Baltimore Cops Serve Warrant on Corner Discount Store; Find Enough Fentanyl to Paralyze the City  (Read 601 times)

Offline mountaineer

Baltimore Cops Serve Warrant on Corner Discount Store; Find Enough Fentanyl to Paralyze the City
True Pundit
Dec. 5, 2017
Police in Baltimore served a search and seizure warrant Tuesday on a corner discount store and discovered more than they bargained for: Fentanyl and plenty of the highly potent opioid.

In fact, so much of the highly addictive substance was uncovered, a hazmat team was called to help secure the scene. ...
link
---------------------
Baltimore Sun reporter Kevin Rector tweets:

Kevin Rector‏Verified account @RectorSun
Breaking: Police tell me officers executed a search and seizure warrant here, found what they suspect is a “substantial amount” of the highly-potent opioid fentanyl, called in hazmat as a precaution to handle the drugs.

Kevin Rector‏Verified account @RectorSun
Four neighborhood residents have now independently told me they’re surprised because this discount store just opened within the last few months. I don’t know when exactly.

Also reported by WJZ TV, Baltimore

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Ah, the "opioid crisis".

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
That's some wicked stuff. It will kill you quickly and painlessly but we can't use it on condemned prisoners because it is too effective
Countdown to Resignation

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Fentanyl is 50 to 100 times the strength of oral morphine.

You can find many named versions of opioids here:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Equianalgesic
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln