Author Topic: ‘Morning Joe’: Trump Team ‘Going to Jail ... for the Rest of Their Lives’  (Read 264 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
‘Morning Joe’: Trump Team ‘Going to Jail ... for the Rest of Their Lives’
‘But the most remarkable thing about it is that even now that he’s president, it’s still all about money’
Dec 5, 2017

As the "noose" of Robert Mueller's probe into the Trump team's contacts with Russia is "tightening," members of the administration are starting to understand they're going "to jail ... for the rest of their lives," MSNBC's Mika Brzezinski said Tuesday.

"Knowing them, I think they're shocked that the noose is tightening," Brzezinski said. "I don't know if they were arrogant or incredibly un-self aware and really dumb about what the job was about, how important it was, and how under the microscope every move you made would be. I think they just thought they'd go in there and riff through it. And I think they're shocked that the noose is tightening and that people might go to jail."

"You're exactly right," her co-host and fiancé, Joe Scarborough, agreed.

"For the rest of their lives," Brzezinski added, perhaps hopefully.

more
https://news.grabien.com/story-morning-joe-trump-team-going-jail-rest-their-lives
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34