Author Topic: Supreme Court Allows Latest Travel Ban To Take Full And Immediate Effect  (Read 9198 times)

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Re: Supreme Court Allows Latest Travel Ban To Take Full And Immediate Effect
« Reply #50 on: December 05, 2017, 03:35:02 am »
So you continuing to beat them about the head and shoulders is going to change that???  I don't think so!  And I am minding my on business David!

Who's interested in trying to change "THEM" at this point?   Eff them.

I've got TWO years of posting history as evidence to support my rage.

WTF do YOU have?
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #51 on: December 05, 2017, 03:38:46 am »

WTF do YOU have?

3 grams of coke and a $1000 an hour hooker. What do I win?

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #52 on: December 05, 2017, 03:40:36 am »
Nope....just won my pool tournament ... 

Hey!  Congratulations @DCPatriot   

Offline libertybele

« Reply #53 on: December 05, 2017, 03:41:11 am »
Because there's one thing I detest.

Never Trumpers on the forum that can't even this day ....admit they were wrong about Donald Trump...MY PRESIDENT.

Mind your own business, Earl.

Woah, woah, woah, woah, woah.  Long ago, I recognized and considered Trump as my president from the beginning and stated that I was impressed by the patriotism displayed by him during his pre-inaugural ball.  Secondly, I recently apologized and admitted that Trump has surprised me.  Today I stated that this has been a very good week for Trump; taxes, travel ban and U.N. deal on migration.  I have given credit to this president D.C. when due.  Do I think he is without flaw? No. Do I still think he's narcissistic?  Absolutely.  I'm still not sure I trust him and I find it deeply troubling that he's allowed Mueller and Rosenstein to continue their massive corruption, making his DOJ at this point, not much better than Bammy's. 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #54 on: December 05, 2017, 03:41:46 am »

You posted recently when I called you out for your demeanor on the threads that "...even on my worst day, I'm better than you"

After giving it some thought, I find you're right.

There is ONE thing you can do that I can't.

KMA!   
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #55 on: December 05, 2017, 03:41:59 am »

Who's interested in trying to change "THEM" at this point?   Eff them.

I've got TWO years of posting history as evidence to support my rage.

WTF do YOU have?

I have my integrity fully intact!  THAT'S what! 

And what exactly is your RAGE accomplishing?  Other than making you look like a complete idiot that is!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline DCPatriot

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #57 on: December 05, 2017, 03:44:18 am »
Woah, woah, woah, woah, woah.  Long ago, I recognized and considered Trump as my president from the beginning and stated that I was impressed by the patriotism displayed by him during his pre-inaugural ball.  Secondly, I recently apologized and admitted that Trump has surprised me.  Today I stated that this has been a very good week for Trump; taxes, travel ban and U.N. deal on migration.  I have given credit to this president D.C. when due.  Do I think he is without flaw? No. Do I still think he's narcissistic?  Absolutely.  I'm still not sure I trust him and I find it deeply troubling that he's allowed Mueller and Rosenstein to continue their massive corruption, making his DOJ at this point, not much better than Bammy's.

Do you not remember from the beginning that any questioners were told we would be put on a list?  Now you know why.

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #58 on: December 05, 2017, 03:46:29 am »

Well, let's get this straight first, "Mr. Liberty".

Who the hell said anybody was referring to you?

You've demonstrated even in this post that you're no longer an NT.

You weren't even on my radar.    :laugh:

Offline Fantom

« Reply #59 on: December 05, 2017, 03:46:39 am »
I have embraced many people on this site that have seen "the Light".

Even you...this week.

Some of these jerks however....aren't worth a crap.

Well, in my book... you are one of those jerks. Always have been, not that such is a bad trait here. I certainly  do my part. :beer:

Understand, at least on my part. It is not "seeing the light". President Trump is no Messiah. He may well be someone the times called for.. Like Winston Churchill. President Trump is doing things that I do not believe Ted could do.

It is good.

I repeat.... put down the smoke pole. It would help your President.... and My President,... Trump for you to do so. Embrace the movement... quit attacking the never-Trumpers like @Oceander and @Once-Ler . Although I think even Oceander is moderating his viewpoint.

Two years ago.... you and President Trump were no jewels either. Let those who cannot move forward... eddy in their own backwater. The fight you continue to pick is over.

A Simple Bricklayer.

Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #60 on: December 05, 2017, 03:46:53 am »

There is ONE thing you can do that I can't.

KMA!

Thanks for the offer, but I am a leg man and not into old women.

BTW, you do know that using acronyms is the same as using the foul language you detest?

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #61 on: December 05, 2017, 03:48:16 am »
Well, in my book... you are one of those jerks. Always have been, not that such is a bad trait here. I certainly  do my part. :beer:

Understand, at least on my part. It is not "seeing the light". President Trump is no Messiah. He may well be someone the times called for.. Like Winston Churchill. President Trump is doing things that I do not believe Ted could do.

It is good.

I repeat.... put down the smoke pole. It would help your President.... and My President,... Trump for you to do so. Embrace the movement... quit attacking the never-Trumpers like @Oceander and @Once-Ler . Although I think even Oceander is moderating his viewpoint.

Two years ago.... you and President Trump were no jewels either. Let those who cannot move forward... eddy in their own backwater. The fight you continue to pick is over.

A Simple Bricklayer.

I wouldn't piss on @Oceander ...if he were on fire.

Offline Fantom

« Reply #62 on: December 05, 2017, 03:48:57 am »

Right!
Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #63 on: December 05, 2017, 03:50:54 am »

BTW, you do know that using acronyms is the same as using the foul language you detest?

And you along with "Chong' @RoosGirl are professorial in that department.

I learned that it's perfectly acceptable here.

All one has to do is randomly look up any 2 dozen posts in your history.

Offline Fantom

« Reply #64 on: December 05, 2017, 03:51:53 am »
I wouldn't piss on @Oceander ...if he were on fire.

Well...There is that.  :pondering:  I might not either, but I do consider him honorable... that is he is true to his stated belief.

Frederick Douglass

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #65 on: December 05, 2017, 03:57:55 am »

I was going to check the last 2 dozen or so posts from you, but it is too early to fall asleep. I have some more paperwork to finish before tomorrow.

BTW I hope you don't mind me referencing you earlier tonight. I know you read the post since you were doing deep background on my posting style. It was the one where I discussed the 2 street gangs that hang out here at TBR.

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #66 on: December 05, 2017, 04:00:56 am »
I was going to check the last 2 dozen or so posts from you, but it is too early to fall asleep. I have some more paperwork to finish before tomorrow.

BTW I hope you don't mind me referencing you earlier tonight. I know you read the post since you were doing deep background on my posting style. It was the one where I discussed the 2 street gangs that hang out here at TBR.

Only a potted plant would have to look up your posting history to know what type of character you are, @Frank Cannon

And you're wrong.   I didn't see it.   And couldn't care less.    :laugh:

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
« Reply #67 on: December 05, 2017, 04:02:10 am »
Holy Shit did I miss the start of Festivus?  You all started the Airing of Grievances without me.  :shrug:
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

« Reply #68 on: December 05, 2017, 04:04:12 am »

To heck with acronyms, isn't that the poster whose avatar is a guy leaning up against a post while playing pocket pool?
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #69 on: December 05, 2017, 04:06:53 am »
Only a potted plant would have to look up your posting history to know what type of character you are, @Frank Cannon

And you're wrong.   I didn't see it.   And couldn't care less.    :laugh:

That's strange. When I don't care about something I generally ignore it. You on the other hand have made several references to either me (Cheech) or @RoosGirl (Chong) or maybe I have those monikers confused. At any rate it is odd.

BTW I don't think you're a potted plant. Plants are useful and have vitality.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2017, 04:12:45 am by Frank Cannon »

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #70 on: December 05, 2017, 04:08:26 am »
And you along with "Chong' @RoosGirl are professorial in that department.

I learned that it's perfectly acceptable here.

So these posts, prior to my being a member here, in which you use acronyms is my fault?

"Refile" is just another word for scrubbing.    :whistle:

These SOBs should be in orange jumpsuits and handcuffs.

BS, my friend.  Plain and simple.  And disconcerting as hell,  coming from you.

You know damned well that it's not "incompetence".  It's deliberate and well-planned and well executed.

When you own the mainstream media, you can get away with anything.

8 months bombing Iraq and Syria.....no press covering.   6 months...same thing in Libya.

Incompetent, my ass.

Stock market at RECORD highs, while 93 MILLION able-bodied Americans are out of the workforce.

All this happening with a ONE-TENTH OF ONE PERCENT ECONOMIC GROWTH.

How stupid does one have to be BEFORE they see it's all BULLSHIT?   :shrug:

Using a proxy AFTER you enroll is closing the barn door after the horses run away.

'Take a pill and Sayo-f**king-nara!"[/b]

STENT DECLINED.

Offline Fantom

« Reply #71 on: December 05, 2017, 04:11:41 am »

Short term impotency, syphilis and the loss of $1300.00. Congrats.... well done.

Frederick Douglass

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #72 on: December 05, 2017, 04:11:46 am »
So these posts, prior to my being a member here, in which you use acronyms is my fault?

Do you have a point?   Or are you simply babbling again?

Who says anything was YOUR fault?   Stop harassing me.

@mystery-ak

Get this lint off my back.

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #73 on: December 05, 2017, 04:13:32 am »
That's strange. When I don't care about something I generally ignore it. You on the other hand have made several references to either me (Cheech) or @RoosGirl (Chong) or maybe I have those monikers confused. At any rate it is odd.

BTW I don't think you're a potted plant. Plants are useful and have vitality.

Not working, Cheech.

Get some new material.    :whistle:

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #74 on: December 05, 2017, 04:15:25 am »
Do you have a point?   Or are you simply babbling again?

Who says anything was YOUR fault?   Stop harassing me.

@mystery-ak

Get this lint off my back.

You come in here, picking fights with the biggest brawlers and when the first punch is thrown squarely into your jaw you hit 911 and cry for mom?

Man, thanks for the laugh. The work I am doing currently is tedious and I needed it.