Author Topic: Democratic leaders Chuck Schumer, Nancy Pelosi agree to Trump meeting  (Read 561 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Democratic leaders Chuck Schumer, Nancy Pelosi agree to Trump meeting
by Susan Ferrechio | Dec 4, 2017, 1:11 PM

Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer and House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi said they have accepted an invitation by President Trump to meet with him to discuss the year-end agenda and voiced optimism that "a bipartisan path forward" can be found on key issues that have divided the parties.

Schumer, D-N.Y., and Pelosi, D-Calif., earlier this month backed out of a meeting with Trump after he tweeted his belief that the Democrats are not willing to make a deal on key issues such as taxes and immigration.

“We’re glad the White House has reached out and asked for a second meeting," the two Democrats said in a statement. "We hope the President will go into this meeting with an open mind, rather than deciding that an agreement can’t be reached beforehand."

more
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/democratic-leaders-chuck-schumer-nancy-pelosi-agree-to-trump-meeting/article/2642475
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Re: Democratic leaders Chuck Schumer, Nancy Pelosi agree to Trump meeting
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2017, 07:08:13 pm »
Imagine a transcript of that meeting.  Between the rambling manner of Trump and Pelosi's aphasia, it'd make James Joyce seem like See Spot Run.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2017, 07:35:17 pm »
Gosh. Just last week these two Commies were all bent out of shape for the funny photo op. What a difference a day makes.

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2017, 08:04:01 pm »
Gosh. Just last week these two Commies were all bent out of shape for the funny photo op. What a difference a day makes.

Trump should skip the meeting.  Lock them in a room and Let em play with each other in an unwholesome manner.
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2017, 08:07:42 pm »
Lock them in a room and Let em play with each other in an unwholesome manner.

Actually, that’s why they missed the last one.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.