Author Topic: GOP strategist: Impeachment 'closer' than people think By Joe Concha  (Read 262 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
GOP strategist: Impeachment 'closer' than people think
By Joe Concha - 12/04/17 09:13 AM EST

Republican strategist Alex Castellanos said he believes "we're closer to impeachment now than we think" during a discussion on ABC's "This Week with George Stephanopoulos" on Sunday.

Castellanos, who also serves as a CNN contributor, suggested that if Alabama GOP Senate candidate Roy Moore wins a special election next week, he could become the face of the party and hurt GOP candidates in next fall's midterm elections.

Asked by Stephanopoulos if special council Robert Mueller "posed an existential threat" to the President Trump given former national security adviser Michael Flynn's guilty plea on Friday, the veteran strategist said ""I don’t see that yet."

more
http://thehill.com/homenews/media/363088-gop-strategist-impeachment-closer-than-people-think
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Re: GOP strategist: Impeachment 'closer' than people think By Joe Concha
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2017, 02:25:53 pm »
Alejandro "Alex" Castellanos (born 1954) is a Cuban American political consultant. He has worked on electoral campaigns for Republican candidates including Bob Dole, George W. Bush, Jeb Bush, and Mitt Romney. In 2008, Castellanos, a partner at National Media Inc., co-founded Purple Strategies, a bipartisan communications firm. Castellanos is also a regular guest commentator on Meet the Press and a contributor for CNN.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alex_Castellanos

:talkhand:

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: GOP strategist: Impeachment 'closer' than people think By Joe Concha
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2017, 02:27:32 pm »
 :bigsilly:
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien