Author Topic: Trump moves to block Romney from the Senate  (Read 9090 times)

Offline jpsb

Re: Trump moves to block Romney from the Senate
« Reply #175 on: December 05, 2017, 06:59:25 am »

LOL. Hilarious.

88888cool

It was fun, nite all.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
« Reply #176 on: December 05, 2017, 07:04:59 am »
Whatever you do, don't call someone a Simpleton when you ratcheting this up. Using 17th century jargon could get your ass booted fast.....or irritate the one person who finds that an offensive slur worst than the "N" word.

A list of 17th century insults.  After reading it, I felt like I had been vilified by J.K. Rowling.

http://mentalfloss.com/article/61819/42-old-english-insults
« Last Edit: December 05, 2017, 07:05:22 am by edpc »
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #177 on: December 05, 2017, 07:11:04 am »

A list of 17th century insults.  After reading it, I felt like I had been vilified by J.K. Rowling.

http://mentalfloss.com/article/61819/42-old-english-insults

Oh you rapscallion.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #178 on: December 06, 2017, 04:59:59 am »
   She doesn't scare you at all, because Abbott kicked her azz by historical porportions, does she @IsailedawayfromFR ?

Yea, me neither, but the recent trends in Texas Population do not look good, to me, anyway.

Wendy lost all dignity (what she had left) auctioning off her panties.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #179 on: December 06, 2017, 05:05:32 am »
Oh you rapscallion.

Seems like the type that would like his frustration tickled.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
« Reply #180 on: December 06, 2017, 05:07:00 am »

Yes, we get it.  The picture is very impressive, but I wish she'd knock this sh*t off.......

I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #181 on: December 06, 2017, 05:15:44 am »
Wendy lost all dignity (what she had left) auctioning off her panties.

I thought this was a joke......until I found out this dizzy broad had a fire sale of her stuff to make living expenses.....

http://www.star-telegram.com/news/politics-government/article62417907.html

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #182 on: December 06, 2017, 09:14:18 am »
https://www.buzzfeed.com/mckaycoppins/the-time-mitt-romney-rescued-a-14-year-old-kidnap
The Time Mitt Romney Rescued A 14-Year-Old Kidnap Victim

This is not the kind of person that the GOP should even allow in the Senate.  Romney doesn't reflects the values of the Trump/Moore/Bannon GOP.  According to the media Romney never even groped the kid.  I prefer 14 year old girls that ain't kidnapped.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #183 on: December 06, 2017, 11:26:51 am »
https://www.buzzfeed.com/mckaycoppins/the-time-mitt-romney-rescued-a-14-year-old-kidnap
The Time Mitt Romney Rescued A 14-Year-Old Kidnap Victim

This is not the kind of person that the GOP should even allow in the Senate.  Romney doesn't reflects the values of the Trump/Moore/Bannon GOP.  According to the media Romney never even groped the kid.  I prefer 14 year old girls that ain't kidnapped.

That is a fine story on the kidnap victim. I had no problem with Romney. Everyone has a right to vote how they deem correct. I would hope everyone can at least, agree, sometimes, one needs to compromise per whomever the candidate is.

Offline RetBobbyMI

« Reply #184 on: December 06, 2017, 05:26:12 pm »
That is a fine story on the kidnap victim. I had no problem with Romney. Everyone has a right to vote how they deem correct. I would hope everyone can at least, agree, sometimes, one needs to compromise per whomever the candidate is.
Compromise is the key word. Romney is all too ready to compromise conservative values hence the reason I don’t care for him. Although I don’t  have a vote in Utah, I can still express my opinions.
"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid."  -- John Wayne
"Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.� ? Euripides, The Bacchae
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.� ? Laurence J. Peter, The Peter Principle
"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.� ? Bertrand Russell, A History of Western Philosophy

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #185 on: December 08, 2017, 01:37:58 am »
Given a choice between Romney and a double shot of Clorox straight no chaser, . . .. I'll take the Clorox.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com