Author Topic: Europe’s Growing Muslim Population  (Read 612 times)

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
Europe’s Growing Muslim Population
« on: December 03, 2017, 03:52:50 am »
Pew Research Center Religion & Public Life

In recent years, Europe has experienced a record influx of asylum seekers fleeing conflicts in Syria and other predominantly Muslim countries. This wave of Muslim migrants has prompted debate about immigration and security policies in numerous countries and has raised questions about the current and future number of Muslims in Europe.

To see how the size of Europe’s Muslim population may change in the coming decades, Pew Research Center has modeled three scenarios that vary depending on future levels of migration.

Current (2016)

Even if all migration into Europe were to immediately and permanently stop – a “zero migration” scenario – the Muslim population of Europe still would be expected to rise from the current level of 4.9% to 7.4% by the year 2050. This is because Muslims are younger (by 13 years, on average) and have higher fertility (one child more per woman, on average) than other Europeans, mirroring a global pattern.

A second, “medium” migration scenario assumes that all refugee flows will stop as of mid-2016 but that recent levels of “regular” migration to Europe will continue (i.e., migration of those who come for reasons other than seeking asylum; see note on terms below). Under these conditions, Muslims could reach 11.2% of Europe’s population in 2050.

Finally, a “high” migration scenario projects the record flow of refugees into Europe between 2014 and 2016 to continue indefinitely into the future with the same religious composition (i.e., mostly made up of Muslims) in addition to the typical annual flow of regular migrants. In this scenario, Muslims could make up 14% of Europe’s population by 2050 – nearly triple the current share

« Last Edit: December 03, 2017, 03:54:00 am by WineNot »
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline Frank Cannon

Re: Europe’s Growing Muslim Population
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2017, 03:55:44 am »
Better there than here....

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2017, 02:31:21 pm »
Looks to me the best place to emigrate to Europe is the Baltic States, Czech or Poland
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2017, 02:44:36 pm »
Looks to me the best place to emigrate to Europe is the Baltic States, Czech or Poland

I'd go to Stivicland if they would let me in. 
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2017, 12:00:19 am »
It doesn't look good.
The "worst case" scenario above may actually prove to be optimistic, considering what could happen.

Western Europe has about run out of time.
They had the wherewithal to stop the islamic invasion, but they lacked the will.

No matter what they choose now, the future will involve oceans of spilled blood, one way or the other.

Perhaps the best option for white/Christian Euros may be mass emigration... but... to where?
Eastern Europe, or even Russia?

I predict that many French Euros will "escape" to Quebec. But even Canada's future regarding islam doesn't look that good.

English speakers could try for Australia or New Zealand. Or here.
Perhaps Germans and Austrians, as well.

The Swedes are doomed. They don't even seem to comprehend that they're supposed to fight back. A dead nation walking...

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2017, 02:18:00 am »
I'd go to Stivicland if they would let me in.

Screw all of them.  None of them will let me arm myself for defense, so it's the wrong continent.  I think Switzerland would let me if I'm from there, but I'm not.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2017, 02:47:37 am »
I wouldn't be so haughty though, it appears we could be heading for major changes as well.

http://www.governing.com/topics/urban/gov-majority-minority-populations-in-states.html

Yes, I suppose it is much better but could still see a limit on our freedoms depending.

Larry Elder complains how now, in California, the general election has had some races with Democrat vs. Democrat. That would be horrible for such a pattern to be spread out over a wide-area of the US; and perhaps, it is an eventuality for us all... but, one party systems do not work. If this nightmare scenario ever happened, the party would split up against. It's depressing, I don't think it will necessarily happen.

« Last Edit: December 04, 2017, 03:13:45 am by TomSea »