Author Topic: Clinton Should Run for Cotton’s Senate Seat  (Read 456 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Clinton Should Run for Cotton’s Senate Seat
« on: December 03, 2017, 07:15:34 pm »
 Clinton Should Run for Cotton’s Senate Seat

By BILL SCHER

December 03, 2017

With rumors swirling that Arkansas Sen. Tom Cotton will soon head for the CIA, another Senate race may be added to the 2018 list. The safe money is for an open seat in Arkansas to stay in Republican hands. But who thought Alabama would host a competitive Senate race? If Democrats can find a credible candidate, and unruly Republican voters again fail to take their nomination process seriously, anything could happen.

However, to call the Arkansas Democratic Party a shell would be an insult to turtles. There are no Democratic officials holding statewide office, nor any in the U.S. House delegation. Out of the 135 members of the Arkansas state legislature, only 33 – less than 25 percent – are Democrats. Not a single Democrat has yet stepped up to run for governor next year. The only Democratic Senate prospect that Arkansas Times columnist Jay Barth could come up with isn’t even a Democrat, but former Republican state House speaker Davy Carter, who has been critical of President Trump and could run as “an Independent with Democratic backing.”

more
https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2017/12/03/clinton-should-run-for-tom-cottons-senate-seat-216001
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Re: Clinton Should Run for Cotton’s Senate Seat
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2017, 08:02:36 pm »
She had nothing but contempt for AR and the people there know it.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline corbe

« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2017, 08:10:54 pm »
     Mena Airport in AR must be ecstatic with this revelation.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline starstruck

• Hoping 2018 is a good year
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2017, 08:11:40 pm »
I heard the Little Rock Dog Catcher post is becoming vacant. Maybe if she runs for that, in about 20 years she can run for President again.
Firearms stand next in importance to the Constitution itself. They are the American people�s liberty teeth and keystone under independence. � George Washington

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2017, 08:12:46 pm »
Anyone still wondering if Polutico has a Commie Pinko agenda? Read no further than this ridiculous masturbatory piece.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2017, 08:25:10 pm »
Anyone still wondering if Polutico has a Commie Pinko agenda? Read no further than this ridiculous masturbatory piece.

That this is about Chelsea makes it especially nauseating.  See the part about how she got valuable exposure to the Ozarks reporting for NBC?  LOL!
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2017, 08:33:50 pm »
I don't visit that site. so forgive me for needing to be spoon feed.... But did they say if she is a resident of Arkansas now?
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2017, 08:46:47 pm »
That this is about Chelsea makes it especially nauseating.

She could be unstoppable with Brit Brat, Spiderbomb, and Bee Bop on her team.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=u_SKi2iRoxU
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2017, 09:04:42 pm »
Let's see her mommy just lost terribly in an election that she was supposed to easily win, her pappy is now a recognized adulterer, liar and pervert....sure let Chelsea run and win she loses, all hope and aspirations for the Clinton dynasty to continue will be over. :silly:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #9 on: December 03, 2017, 09:06:49 pm »
I don't visit that site. so forgive me for needing to be spoon feed.... But did they say if she is a resident of Arkansas now?

She is not, she's in the tony part of NYC in the apartment they converted from an emergency Medical Clinic (So Mom will have a place to hide out).  But she was born in AR, and learned all about the place when she went to the Ozarks to do a story for NBC.  Says the author of this slop.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
« Reply #10 on: December 03, 2017, 10:13:35 pm »
She is not, she's in the tony part of NYC in the apartment they converted from an emergency Medical Clinic (So Mom will have a place to hide out).  But she was born in AR, and learned all about the place when she went to the Ozarks to do a story for NBC.  Says the author of this slop.
Thank you kind sir.  As with everything with America's 1st crime family....details details. 
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."