Author Topic: Donald Trump's Secret Admirers  (Read 649 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Donald Trump's Secret Admirers
« on: December 02, 2017, 04:25:57 pm »
December 2, 2017
Donald Trump's Secret Admirers
By Dan Truitt

It is indicative of how completely the left has taken over our major public organs and institutions, including the press, the entertainment industry, and Higher Ed, that many are embarrassed to admit to others the secret we carry around in our hearts like a treasure -- we absolutely love Donald Trump.

This is the reason Trump's approval numbers are almost certainly way under-reported: who wants to admit that they love an uncouth, billionaire New York braggart who made his fortune by parlaying a "small" $150 million-dollar loan from dear old dad into a business that literally changed the skyline of the world's greatest city? The answer, apparently is: millions.

more
http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2017/12/donald_trumps_secret_admirers.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Oceander

Re: Donald Trump's Secret Admirers
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2017, 04:29:42 pm »
Stupid is as stupid does. 

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2017, 05:15:00 pm »
It's the "Triumph of Hope Over Experience."  He's riding that wave like he's shooting a curve on a surfboard.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2017, 11:02:10 am »
It's the "Triumph of Hope Over Experience."  He's riding that wave like he's shooting a curve on a surfboard.

You still have not accepted what happened during the election of 2016.  Tiresome.   **nononono*

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2017, 04:57:15 pm »
You still have not accepted what happened during the election of 2016.  Tiresome.   **nononono*

You don't know Shinola about what I have accepted or not.  *****rollingeyes*****
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2017, 05:17:09 pm »
You don't know Shinola about what I have accepted or not. 

Actually, your posts make this clear.   

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2017, 05:26:46 pm »
Actually, your posts make this clear.   

I don't trust your guy but will praise him when he does the right thing.  I don't trust anybody in government implicitly, and I think anybody who does is a naive fool.  If calling me anti-Trump makes you feel better about yourself then stick that in your hat and wear it with pride.

But don't ever claim to know where my heart lies.  It's insulting.   You don't know crap about me.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Concerned

« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2017, 09:25:56 pm »
With all the lies, all the craziness, all the petty squabbles, all the name-calling, I always ask myself:  Is Trump adding to the 46.1% of the electorate he got last year or is he decreasing it?  It seems likely to me that he’s taking from it. 

I’ve got 2 friends and a relative (2 very close friends and my Dad) who proudly voted for Trump.   They were extremely supportive, vocal, and excited about his victory and the businessman-perspective he would bring to the Federal Government.  In the last 3 weeks, all of them had said, unsolicited by me, that they would NOT vote for him again.   My Dad has said, “My God, the man just cannot tell the truth.  He’d rather climb a tree to tell a lie then stand on the ground to tell the truth.”  These folks don’t want a “fun” President, they want a competent one. 

I recognize this is anecdotal, but these were vocal, proud Trump voters who now loudly proclaim they just wouldn’t vote for him again.   I suspect there are a lot more of those out there than ones who now say, “I didn’t vote for Trump in 2016, but I will in 2020 because I love the lies, the craziness, the petty squabbles, and the name-calling.  After all, I want a ‘fun’ President”.  JMO (and the opinion of 3 Trump voters).
I adore facts and data and abhor lies and liars.

Offline EasyAce

• RIP Blue, 2012-2020---my big, gentle friend.
« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2017, 11:03:29 pm »
It is indicative of how completely the left has taken over our major public organs and institutions, including the press, the entertainment industry, and Higher Ed, that many are embarrassed to admit to others the secret we carry around in our hearts like a treasure -- we absolutely love Donald Trump.
What do you mean we, white man? ;)

"The question of who is right is a small one, indeed, beside the question of what is right."---Albert Jay Nock.

Fake news---news you don't like or don't want to hear.