Author Topic: We’ve Been Saying It – Now Trump Tweets It – FBI is Criminal and Corrupt – Clean House at the FBI an  (Read 631 times)

rangerrebew

We’ve Been Saying It – Now Trump Tweets It – FBI is Criminal and Corrupt – Clean House at the FBI and DOJ
December 3, 2017 by Jim Hoft 65 Comments

Guest post by Joe Hoft

We’ve been saying it for weeks. The FBI is a corrupt organization. Today the President  tweeted the same.

The President’s four tweets related to the corrupt FBI this morning are as follows –

After years of Comey, with the phony and dishonest Clinton investigation (and more), running the FBI, its reputation is in Tatters – worst in History! But fear not, we will bring it back to greatness.

Tainted (no, very dishonest?) FBI “agent’s role in Clinton probe under review.” Led Clinton Email probe. @foxandfriends Clinton money going to wife of another FBI agent in charge.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/12/weve-been-saying-it-now-trump-tweets-it-fbi-is-criminal-and-corrupt-clean-house-at-the-fbi-and-doj/

Offline jpsb

Well things are starting to get very interesting.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account
@realDonaldTrump 

After years of Comey, with the phony and dishonest Clinton investigation (and more), running the FBI, its reputation is in Tatters - worst in History! But fear not, we will bring it back to greatness.

5:00 AM - 3 Dec 2017 
13,790 Retweets  53,657 Likes

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/937305615218696193?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet 

:thumbsup2:

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
The FBI was never great and never will be despite the cheerleading of Trump's usual participation trophy cheerleaders who declare all things Trump does to be super duper awesome.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

The FBI was never great and never will be despite the cheerleading of Trump's usual participation trophy cheerleaders who declare all things Trump does to be super duper awesome.

Walk toward the light @Cripplecreek ..... walk toward the light.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Well things are starting to get very interesting.

Indeed!  But what will be the outcome?
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

The FBI, like every other agency of the federal government, is no better or worse than the political appointees who run it at any given time.  It is they who set policy and control investigations.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline jpsb

Indeed!  But what will be the outcome?

The armies are starting to form their battle lines. Trump and his forces are going after DOJ and
the corrupt FBI. DOJ (where is Jeff Sessions?) and the FBI and going after Trump via Mueller. If
tax reform passes and the economy booms, Trump wins. If the rats take the House in 2018
the swamp wins. One thing is for sure, there are a lot more cards to be played. U1 for one and
exposing the corruption in DOJ and FBI for another. Other than Russia, Russia, Russia I don't
think the swamp has any thing up it sleeve. The swamp bet the farm on Hillary and lost.