Author Topic: JARED KUSHNER FAILED TO DISCLOSE HE LED A FOUNDATION FUNDING ILLEGAL ISRAELI SETTLEMENTS BEFORE U.N.  (Read 297 times)

Offline Suppressed

JARED KUSHNER FAILED TO DISCLOSE HE LED A FOUNDATION FUNDING ILLEGAL ISRAELI SETTLEMENTS BEFORE U.N. VOTE

BY CHRIS RIOTTA ON 12/3/17 AT 6:00 AM

Jared Kushner failed to disclose his role as a co-director of the Charles and Seryl Kushner Foundation from 2006 to 2015, a time when the group funded an Israeli settlement considered to be illegal under international law, on financial records he filed with the Office of Government Ethics earlier this year.

The latest development follows reports on Friday indicating the White House senior adviser attempted to sway a United Nations Security Council vote against an anti-settlement resolution passed just before Donald Trump took office, which condemned the structure of West Bank settlements. The failure to disclose his role in the foundation—at a time when he was being tasked with serving as the president’s Middle East peace envoy—follows a pattern of egregious omissions that would bar any other official from continuing to serve in the West Wing, experts and officials told Newsweek.

[...]

Excerpt. Original article contains links.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
May be a working link to story: http://www.newsweek.com/jared-kushner-disclosure-form-west-bank-settlements-israel-white-house-729290

I remember how this information was known already though, I'm sure, if he needed to disclose it, that's that.

Offline Suppressed

May be a working link to story: http://www.newsweek.com/jared-kushner-disclosure-form-west-bank-settlements-israel-white-house-729290

I remember how this information was known already though, I'm sure, if he needed to disclose it, that's that.

Thanks for posting the link.

Don't you love how they harp on "illegal"?
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
I find it interesting how the media labels Israeli settlers in the West Bank as "illegal", but millions upon millions of Mexicans here as merely "undocumented"...