Author Topic: James Comey Quotes Bible Verse About 'Justice' Minutes After Michael Flynn Pleads Guilty  (Read 771 times)

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Former FBI director James Comey quoted a Bible verse about "justice" on his social media accounts today, minutes after retired Lt. Gen Michael Flynn pleaded guilty to lying to the FBI.

In his first post on Instagram, Comey quoted Amos 5:24 with a photo of the Great Falls of the Potomac. The verse reads, "But let justice roll on like a river, righteousness like a never-failing stream!"

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/james-comey-quotes-bible-verse-justice-minutes-michael-182308707--abc-news-topstories.html
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline edpc

Just in case you needed another reason to say 'F this guy....'

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
What a pompous, passive-aggressive douche...
The Republic is lost.

Offline Frank Cannon

LOL. This guy is an ass hat. I notice that Comey doesn't have many friends after his ouster. I can see why now.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

The verse reads, "But let justice roll on like a river, righteousness like a never-failing stream!"

Be careful what you wish for, Jimmy. 

Offline edpc

LOL. This guy is an ass hat. I notice that Comey doesn't have many friends after his ouster. I can see why now.

Best gig he could get was speaking engagements at Howard University.  He didn't exactly win friends there, either......

Standing before a packed auditorium, Comey stood silently for over 15 minutes as the students yelled, "I love being black" and "Get out James Comey -- you're not our homey."

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Best gig he could get was speaking engagements at Howard University.  He didn't exactly win friends there, either......

Standing before a packed auditorium, Comey stood silently for over 15 minutes as the students yelled, "I love being black" and "Get out James Comey -- you're not our homey."

Proving Karma is just warming up for Mr. Comey.  ^-^

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Former FBI director James Comey quoted a Bible verse about "justice" on his social media accounts today, minutes after retired Lt. Gen Michael Flynn pleaded guilty to lying to the FBI.

In his first post on Instagram, Comey quoted Amos 5:24 with a photo of the Great Falls of the Potomac. The verse reads, "But let justice roll on like a river, righteousness like a never-failing stream!"

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/james-comey-quotes-bible-verse-justice-minutes-michael-182308707--abc-news-topstories.html

He better put his water wings on.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.