Author Topic: Pelosi: GOP tax proposal 'the worst bill in the history of the United States Congress'  (Read 1054 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Pelosi: GOP tax proposal 'the worst bill in the history of the United States Congress'
By Cristina Marcos - 12/04/17 09:04 PM EST

House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) declared unequivocally on Monday that the GOP tax overhaul is the worst legislation ever considered by Congress.

“I have said that this was stiff competition by some of the other things they have put forth, is the worst bill in the history of the United States Congress,” Pelosi said during House floor debate on the tax proposal.

Pelosi cited the rushed process and impact on the deficit to justify her assertion.

more
http://thehill.com/blogs/floor-action/house/363240-pelosi-gop-tax-proposal-the-worst-bill-in-the-history-of-the-united
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Must be better than I thought if she is saying that!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline mountaineer

I thought "rushed process" was a good thing, as in, we have to pass the bill to know what's in it. Her dementia is becoming more apparent every day.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline libertybele

Must be better than I thought if she is saying that!

My thoughts exactly; if Pelosi says it's the worst bill in history, the bill is looking much better already.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Fantom

My thoughts exactly; if Pelosi says it's the worst bill in history, the bill is looking much better already.

Right, certainly she will withhold judgement until after it passes. That is her personal milestone on understanding what it does is it not?
Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
Bless her little Botoxed brain.
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author

You're giving the botox too much credit.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline goodwithagun

She's a facelift away from a goatee.
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author

Facelift?

"Oh Please, if that woman smiles she'll scalp herself."

Joan Rivers
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

PELOSI LOSES IT: Calls Tax Cuts ‘End of the World’…’Armageddon!’ [Video]

https://100percentfedup.com/pelosi-loses-calls-tax-cuts-end-world-armageddon-video/

This woman is so obviously deranged, it is hard to believe that she is still in office.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
Facelift?

"Oh Please, if that woman smiles she'll scalp herself."

Joan Rivers

Comedy gold right there ! 888high58888
« Last Edit: December 05, 2017, 03:33:35 am by WineNot »
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Online Right_in_Virginia

I'm really happy Pelosi is the voice and face of the Democrat Party.   88devil

Offline LMAO

The devil is in the details and I guess well ultimately see what comes from this tax bill.

But Pelosi  has balls the size of small planets for her to make this statement after Obamacare
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline RetBobbyMI

I thought "rushed process" was a good thing, as in, we have to pass the bill to know what's in it. Her dementia is becoming more apparent every day.
How would she know? It hasn’t passed yet, so she couldn’t have read it yet.
"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid."  -- John Wayne
"Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.� ? Euripides, The Bacchae
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.� ? Laurence J. Peter, The Peter Principle
"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.� ? Bertrand Russell, A History of Western Philosophy

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
We have to pass the bill to see what's in it away from the fog of controversy, right Queen Aphasia?
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Nancy- Obamacare was the worst bill in the history of the Republic- that was Armageddon for healthcare.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
Nancy- Obamacare was the worst bill in the history of the Republic- that was Armageddon for healthcare.

It has forced numerous small hospitals to sell to conglomerates or go bankrupt.  Many have gone bankrupt as they couldnt find a buyer.

Which means reduced access to healthcare, primarily in rural areas.  One more factor forcing people to move to the cities
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.