Author Topic: Trump: Kate Steinle verdict more reason to 'BUILD THE WALL!'  (Read 1408 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump: Kate Steinle verdict more reason to 'BUILD THE WALL!'
« on: December 01, 2017, 01:44:22 pm »
Trump: Kate Steinle verdict more reason to 'BUILD THE WALL!'
by Anna Giaritelli | Dec 1, 2017, 7:26 AM

President Trump said Friday that the not guilty verdict against Kate Steinle's alleged killer, Jose Inez Garcia Zarate, is more reason to secure the U.S.-Mexico border by building a border wall.

"The Kate Steinle killer came back and back over the weakly protected Obama border, always committing crimes and being violent, and yet this info was not used in court. His exoneration is a complete travesty of justice. BUILD THE WALL!" Trump tweeted Friday morning.

more
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/trump-kate-steinle-verdict-more-reason-to-build-the-wall/article/2642252
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Applewood

Re: Trump: Kate Steinle verdict more reason to 'BUILD THE WALL!'
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2017, 02:04:55 pm »
There he goes again.  Getting into something he knows nothing about.  Yes, it has to be hard for the family, knowing that their daughter's killer is going free.  But I haven't said anything about this because my experience has been in working for civil litigators.  I don't know criminal law at all.  Plus I live in PA and I know that laws vary from state. Maybe Trump, not having any experience in criminal law, should do as I do and keep his yap shut. 

Ah, but Trump can't.  He has to politicize everything.  Pontificate so that his followers will continue to be entertained and engaged. If Trump wanted to do something, he could reach out to the Steidle family and offer words of comfort and encouragement.  But doing so won't enhance his ego or entertain his cult.

When is Trump going to be a real leader? 

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2017, 02:10:09 pm »
Bump fer later

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2017, 03:02:52 pm »
There he goes again.  Getting into something he knows nothing about.  Yes, it has to be hard for the family, knowing that their daughter's killer is going free.  But I haven't said anything about this because my experience has been in working for civil litigators.  I don't know criminal law at all.  Plus I live in PA and I know that laws vary from state. Maybe Trump, not having any experience in criminal law, should do as I do and keep his yap shut. 

Ah, but Trump can't.  He has to politicize everything.  Pontificate so that his followers will continue to be entertained and engaged. If Trump wanted to do something, he could reach out to the Steidle family and offer words of comfort and encouragement.  But doing so won't enhance his ego or entertain his cult.

No....there goes all the bleeding heart liberals again.  The fact still remains that he was in this country ILLEGALLY and has been deported more than once and had he not been on the pier he wouldn't have had a gun in his possession that killed her (so the story of the poor victimized illegal goes).  Trump is being a leader by proclaiming that we need to build the wall so that more ILLEGAL IDIOTS don't enter this country and victimize U.S. citizens.

Try thinking about the impact that  ILLEGALS have had on the victims families.  Try attending a prayer vigil for a little boy who has been murdered or a little girl that has been tortured at the hands of an illegal or a border patrol officer who has been killed because he was overpowered with gunfire while following orders to stand down and the cry me a river for the ILLEGAL.  ILLEGALS are here illegally, they have NO RIGHTS as they are NOT citizens! Quite frankly, I'm tired of my tax dollars going to support them while they over burden our prison system.

BUILD THE WALL AND send a clear message once it's built; those that try to enter the U.S. ILLEGALLY WILL be considered an enemy of the U.S. and will be fired upon.  Those that come to the U.S. through legal means and are willing to assimilate will be welcome.  In addition, start massive deportation; empty out our prison system and return them to the country from which they came.  Stop the magnet free give away programs; no food stamps or free medical.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline jpsb

« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2017, 03:13:01 pm »
There he goes again.  Getting into something he knows nothing about. 

Trump is being a real leader.

So I guess you're fine with millions of illegals coming into this country, murdering, robbing, assaulting and raping US citizens huh?

Kate would be alive today if we had the wall and strong border enforcement.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2017, 03:16:37 pm »
Trump is being a real leader.

So I guess you're fine with millions of illegals coming into this country, murdering, robbing, assaulting and raping US citizens huh?

Kate would be alive today if we had the wall and strong border enforcement.

:amen:

:thumbsup:

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2017, 03:18:07 pm »

Sorry, real conservatives and pro-lifers support Trump, you just don't seem to share those values.

This from someone who said they didn't trust Trump but likes to espouse support for Roy Moore.

Offline Applewood

« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2017, 04:09:05 pm »
Trump fans are funny.

So instead of sending out  tweets to entertain his base, why isn't Trump building his precious wall?  Why isn't he working to have existing immigration laws enforced?

And why aren't YOU as his loyal fans not demanding that Trump keep all this promises -- not just that precious wall --but Obamacare, tax reform and the rest?  Why aren't YOU demanding that he work with congress to get things done, instead of sitting around waiting for others and sending out stupid tweets?

This guy is all talk and no action.  I should think his followers would demand action  -- not only from the shysters in congress, but from Trump himself.  Instead they do as he does -- find fault and blame others.

Offline Night Hides Not

« Reply #8 on: December 01, 2017, 05:14:40 pm »
Trump fans are funny.

So instead of sending out  tweets to entertain his base, why isn't Trump building his precious wall?  Why isn't he working to have existing immigration laws enforced?

And why aren't YOU as his loyal fans not demanding that Trump keep all this promises -- not just that precious wall --but Obamacare, tax reform and the rest?  Why aren't YOU demanding that he work with congress to get things done, instead of sitting around waiting for others and sending out stupid tweets?

This guy is all talk and no action.  I should think his followers would demand action  -- not only from the shysters in congress, but from Trump himself.  Instead they do as he does -- find fault and blame others.

Taking responsibility for their actions (or inaction) is not part of their leadership style.

We've all worked for bosses that touted their leadership ability when things went well, while criticizing subordinates, or making excuses, when things don't go so well.

Saw it with Obama, seeing it with current POTUS.

You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline Applewood

« Reply #9 on: December 01, 2017, 06:36:16 pm »
Taking responsibility for their actions (or inaction) is not part of their leadership style.

We've all worked for bosses that touted their leadership ability when things went well, while criticizing subordinates, or making excuses, when things don't go so well.

Saw it with Obama, seeing it with current POTUS.

Leadership style?  That's just it.  There is no STYLE because there is no LEADERSHIP.

Offline Applewood

« Reply #10 on: December 01, 2017, 06:42:11 pm »
Sorry, real conservatives and pro-lifers support Trump, you just don't seem to share those values.

This from someone who said they didn't trust Trump but likes to espouse support for Roy Moore.

Oh that's right.   If I don't bow down and worship Trump or if I criticize him, I'm not a real conservative or pro-life.   I guess I'm a closet Hillary supporter too, huh?     ****slapping

Geez, guys!  Those talking points are old. Better ask Trump for some new ones.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #11 on: December 01, 2017, 07:15:02 pm »

You can tout your experience in criminal law but it doesn't take a law professor to see that this is an evil guy who came back and forth with impunity, thanks to Obama and sanctuary states and cities.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #12 on: December 01, 2017, 07:17:53 pm »
Trump fans are funny.

That's exactly what you are doing.  Finding fault about stuff you know very little about.

Trump is trying to stop illegal immigration in many ways.  Some form of a wall will be built eventually and then where will you be?

You will be exactly where you are now, sneering at Trump for something else while doing nothing to help him.

Offline Applewood

« Reply #13 on: December 01, 2017, 08:03:36 pm »
That's exactly what you are doing.  Finding fault about stuff you know very little about.

Trump is trying to stop illegal immigration in many ways. Some form of a wall will be built eventually and then where will you be?

You will be exactly where you are now, sneering at Trump for something else while doing nothing to help him.

In what ways?  A handful of executive orders, most of which have been faulted by the courts. 

And what am I supposed to be doing to help him?  Wasn't he elected to fulfill the promises he made?   He's the one who is supposed to be doing what he promised.  He's the one who said if elected, he was going to do X, Y and Z.  I thought that meant he could do it all without anyone else, as long as the voters elected him president.  Sounds to me like he can't fulfill his promises and doesn't want to admit it, so he and his fans lash out at any convenient scapegoat.  And honestly, I don't think Trump really cares if he keeps his promises because he doesn't care about the voters who elected him.  Maybe someday, his fans will realize that.

Offline Cripplecreek

« Reply #14 on: December 01, 2017, 08:09:07 pm »

As far as Trump being a leader is concerned, that obviously isn't going to happen as long as he can be content to stir the monkey house to a white hot yet impotent rage.

I wasn't aware that Steinle was killed by a ricochet round. That fact alone diminished the chances of a murder conviction by approximately half because it made a murder conviction a matter of opinion.

Of course the killer shouldn't have been here but that's a different issue and has no legal bearing on the case.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #15 on: December 01, 2017, 08:12:41 pm »
In what ways?  A handful of executive orders, most of which have been faulted by the courts. 

And what am I supposed to be doing to help him?  Wasn't he elected to fulfill the promises he made?   He's the one who is supposed to be doing what he promised.  He's the one who said if elected, he was going to do X, Y and Z.  I thought that meant he could do it all without anyone else, as long as the voters elected him president.  Sounds to me like he can't fulfill his promises and doesn't want to admit it, so he and his fans lash out at any convenient scapegoat.  And honestly, I don't think Trump really cares if he keeps his promises because he doesn't care about the voters who elected him.  Maybe someday, his fans will realize that.

Well, you thought wrong ... again.  I don't know who you want for President but I don't think anyone could get everything done with too many Obama holdover judges and a congress that refuses to act on anything.

I'm not exactly a huge Trump fan but he is President and I think he's trying to fulfill his promises.

I also think you're letting some sort of Trump derangement syndrome overcome whatever good sense you once had.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #16 on: December 01, 2017, 08:16:18 pm »
Oh that's right.   If I don't bow down and worship Trump or if I criticize him, I'm not a real conservative or pro-life.   I guess I'm a closet Hillary supporter too, huh?     ****slapping

Geez, guys!  Those talking points are old. Better ask Trump for some new ones.

Nothing is as old as saying 'if I don't bow down and worship Trump' etc.  No one is asking that.

But you have zero solutions.  We have a President who was elected by people who liked his ideas.

You are, in effect, supporting Hillary and all the libs if you plot Trump's demise.  Who do you think will benefit from that.

Just asking for some reason from you if you have any.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #17 on: December 01, 2017, 08:20:15 pm »
Nothing is as old as saying 'if I don't bow down and worship Trump' etc.  No one is asking that.

But you have zero solutions.  We have a President who was elected by people who liked his ideas.

You are, in effect, supporting Hillary and all the libs if you plot Trump's demise.  Who do you think will benefit from that.

Just asking for some reason from you if you have any.

The Hillary that, on election night, you said you wished would win?  That Hillary?

Yeah, there is something older than the "bow down and worship" stuff; it's accusing people of supporting Hillary if they don't support Trump.  Craziness.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #18 on: December 01, 2017, 08:21:46 pm »
Well, you thought wrong ... again.  I don't know who you want for President but I don't think anyone could get everything done with too many Obama holdover judges and a congress that refuses to act on anything.

I'm not exactly a huge Trump fan but he is President and I think he's trying to fulfill his promises.

I also think you're letting some sort of Trump derangement syndrome overcome whatever good sense you once had.

Eventually you might say this enough that maybe I'll believe it.  Nah, probably not.

Offline Cripplecreek

« Reply #19 on: December 01, 2017, 08:29:48 pm »
Eventually you might say this enough that maybe I'll believe it.  Nah, probably not.

LOL careful, you'll never make any Trumper friends like that.  :silly:

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #20 on: December 01, 2017, 08:35:13 pm »

Hah, by now I have a good feeling for who does and doesn't like me.  The wonderful thing about being me is that I don't care if they like me or not.   :laugh:

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #21 on: December 01, 2017, 10:53:27 pm »
This page alone explains perfectly why we are still up to our eyes in Democrats, a Party and an Ideology which should have been laughed out of Office and existence well over a Century ago.

I keep checking the URL and the pic of Reagan on the masthead to make sure I haven't been redirected to some site called Russian Roulette for Conservatives, How to Win by Loading All 6 Chambers.

San Francisco is a Sanctuary City. Their Federal Law Enforcement Funding has been threatened BY this Administration for exactly that Reason.

Since the nitwits prosecuting this case are (ostensibly) the Top of the Law Enforcement Food Chain in SF, How Much More Proof does anyone need to see that they are not deserving of another single Dime through sheer, unbelievably stupid, mind numbing Incompetence if for no other reason?
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline Fantom

« Reply #22 on: December 01, 2017, 11:55:02 pm »

I will say, Franks feminine side is more interestin'. 
Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #23 on: December 02, 2017, 03:18:35 am »
AppleWood wrote:
"Leadership style?  That's just it.  There is no STYLE because there is no LEADERSHIP."

Bring back G.W. in his second term.
Now THERE was leadership!

(heh, and I voted for him both times)

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #24 on: December 03, 2017, 03:24:10 pm »
To those bashing Trump for this, see my above comment, the 1st one.

Wear it.

And now I'll Update it.

Illegal Aliens are a CASH CROP in SF, TO SF Govt. They bring in Millions and Millions of dollars in Federal and State tax monies to wet nurse and protect them. So long as they remain a positive cash flow, they will continue to be harbored, wet nursed, and protected by SF Govt.

It would be the wrong message to send to all the other Illegals that in SF you can actually be convicted of murder if you Illegally kill another person.

Wouldn't do to scare them and all that juicy OPM they bring with them out of coming to SF in the 1st place.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com