Author Topic: German Public Media Finally Acknowledge Country’s Power Grid Now More Unstable Than Ever  (Read 552 times)

rangerrebew

German Public Media Finally Acknowledge Country’s Power Grid Now More Unstable Than Ever

By P Gosselin on 29. November 2017

It seems that the woes besetting the German Energiewende (transition the green energies) and the country’s power grids are finally beginning to hit home at the mainstream German media.

For example German HR public radio here writes “increasingly large problems have besieged power grid operator Tennet” and that the company often “has to act at lightning speed to prevent blackouts“. That illustrates just how unstable Germany’s power grid has gotten since the Energiewende started in earnest some 15 years ago.

http://notrickszone.com/2017/11/29/german-public-media-finally-acknowledge-german-power-grid-now-more-unstable-than-ever/#sthash.DD1d7ybF.WFuU46bh.dpbs

Offline endicom

yonason 29. November 2017 at 11:52 PM | Permalink | Reply

You just aren’t thinking “sustainably,” Rick. I mean, if we can’t sustain the folly, how can we sustain the corruption?

Offline MajorClay

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
If the 'refugee' invasion doesn't herald a new Dark Age, the shift to "Green Energy" just might get the lights out.
Sad, when you consider the ramifications socially and culturally of policy that propels a country into ruin, especially when the last 'glory days' the nation might become nostalgic for involved some seriously unappealing aspects which might be incorporated in any recovery.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis