Author Topic: UFO Detected by Radar, Jets Scrambled | My UFO Experience (author's){UFO Chronicles 25 SEP 2016}  (Read 1271 times)

Offline Quix

• Times R a changin' Walk with God!

http://www.theufochronicles.com/2016/09/ufo-detected-by-radar-jets-scrambled-my.html

{photo caption:}

The ATC scope boys said they had a “huge bogie” on the radar for more then 30 minutes. When they scrambled the old F-5’s at NAHA AFB, the object moved away quickly. (Illustration)

. . .

I walked with David and he said he would go get his new 35mm camera. He ran back to our barracks and I slowly walked that direction staring at this large orange colored light. It was a typical misty evening that shrouds this small mountain peak that time of year. I walked along and got to the end door of the barracks and then as I turned my head to look at David—this object just disappeared.

As he came out the second floor door, he said his camera was out of film. The radar observers working at that time were closed mouth, when we asked later that day, what did they see. Later on as time passed we got bits and pieces of information.

The people of the local islands were seeing all kinds of light that night. KSBK got many sighting reports as well as ours that early AM. KSBK went off the air at 3:00 AM or so if I remember. The scope dopes, as we called the ATC scope boys said they had a “huge bogie” on the radar for more then 30 minutes. When they scrambled the old F-5’s at NAHA AFB, the object moved away quickly. This bright light was seen all over this area and even in Taiwan that night.

They estimated that it was over 200 ft in diameter based on the ping they were getting.

When we observed the light it was difficult to estimate the size or distance as there was a misty light rain. I t was about 35 degrees above the surface and it was past the end of this escarpment of the radar site hilltop.

This sounds like a very authentic report, to me. The details are consistent with what I know of the military and of Okinawa.

http://www.theufochronicles.com/2015/06/bogey-showed-up-on-radar-and-was.html

“Bogey Showed Up On Radar and Was Reported To Have Made ‘Two Landings’”

. . .

But then, on Jan. 13, a week before Nixon was inaugurated, something extraordinary happened, although you’d never know it by reading the index line summary of that day’s events: “B Co has early morning movement, engages. D Co hears voices, engages.” Maybe, given the routine deprivations and futility of the mission, it was regarded as just one more damned weird thing in an unending string of weird things. Anyhow, shortly after 1 a.m., a bogey showed up on radar and was reported to have made “two landings,” then a “touchdown,” and yet another landing more than an hour later. The stenographer included no eyewitness descriptions, and North Vietnam wasn't renowned for its whirlybirds. The clerk listed the thing as a “UFO.”

Given the hostile environs, the beleaguered boys on the ground didn’t ask questions and, according to the log, opened up with five rounds of 105mm Howitzer fire. No details available on accuracy, but nobody was taking any chances. “To Bn from Bde,” the account goes on, “Spooky 23 [AC-47 gunship] will be in vicinity of LZ Laura for any possible engagement of UFO’s. Spooky arrived at 0407.” Wisely, the intruder was gone by time the gunnery platform showed up, but the UFO reappeared on the scopes more than half an hour later and stumped the radar guys for another 15 minutes before disappearing.

At sunrise, stated the entry, “DO Brigade wants 1/14 to check out the area where artillery was employed . . . where UFO’s were fired upon this morning.” The platoon evidently found nothing because the rest  the day is saturated with recon reports and accounts of skirmishes. Shortly before midnight, radar operators locked in on another UFO for 10 minutes before it went the way of vapor.

The next day, however on Jan. 14, the line summary wasn’t nearly so circumspect: “C Co hears midnight voices, engages. Several reports of UFO visual sightings, radar sightings, electrical interference from area, headlights. Neg results.” Unfortunately, the main body of the log doesn’t give us much else to work with. The UFO lit up the radar again, around 2:30 a.m., and a “visual sighting” followed. Then came word that “there have been 4 landings at 0093124100 also there is ectrical [sic] interference coming from that area.” Followed by more radar paint and another sighting, a “red light W to E and back, the object is far out, they have no estimation of range.”

Four days later, at 6:30 a.m., the duty officer noted this: “To Bn from Radar Radar sighted a UFO at 9362521625 Bn FDC gave the word to fire on grid. The Bde DO informed us that his higher wants us to conduct a sweep of that area. An aerial observation is requested only.” No follow-ups are given, and there is only one other relevant log reference, on the 19th. That’s when  “a patrol left to check out a possibility of a UFO at 0900 to return at 1200” with “negative results except for a possible LZ” with “grass blown down.”

End of chapter. Or is it?

. . .

This also sounds quite authentic, to me. Sounds like the military I'm somewhat familiar with. I wonder if we have any Viet Nam vets hereon who experienced similar things in Nam???

« Last Edit: December 06, 2017, 04:23:46 pm by Quix »
Forgive all; In all things Thank God; Love all. Love 1st, most & always... BE CALM & DO THE NEXT LOVING THING.
POTTERY SITE ON ETSY: https://www.etsy.com/shop/ACTIVELOVE
QUIX thread for Quix GLOBALISM, UFO ETC topics here:http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php?topic=206517.new#new WILLIAM TOMPKINS Disclosure bk thread: http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,224639.0.html . Calling: To afflict the comfortable & comfort the afflicted[/