Author Topic: Jared Kushner seen as '100 percent' behind White House plans to oust Rex Tillerson  (Read 573 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Jared Kushner seen as '100 percent' behind White House plans to oust Rex Tillerson
by Sarah Westwood and Gabby Morrongiello | Nov 30, 2017, 12:54 PM

A plan to oust Secretary of State Rex Tillerson from his Cabinet-level post was orchestrated in part by President Trump's son-in-law Jared Kushner, according to multiple sources, one of whom said the two senior administration officials have "been clashing heads since day one."

White House officials reportedly confirmed Thursday that there are high-level discussions taking place about replacing Tillerson with CIA Director Mike Pompeo, whose own position would be filled by Arkansas Sen. Tom Cotton.

Both men have developed close relationships with Trump and appear to be on board with the plan, a former White House aide told the Washington Examiner.

more
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/jared-kushner-seen-as-100-percent-behind-white-house-plans-to-oust-rex-tillerson/article/2642158
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline RoosGirl

Does that mean we can delete our little Rex worship thread??   :laugh:

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
I can never remember if I am supposed to hate this Tillerson guy
Countdown to Resignation

Offline libertybele

How about we just delete Kushner from the West Wing and make everyone's life much better!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline RoosGirl

How about we just delete Kushner from the West Wing and make everyone's life much better!

That would be great too!

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer

Pop a balloon behind him and his feet won't touch the ground until Arlington.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline jpsb

No, I think all this Rex is leaving stuff is fake news. Seems every month there is another
(not true) Tillerson is out story. I suppose one of these days it might happen. He really
needs to clean house over at state and get rid of all the Obama stooges. If he is not up
for that then yes he needs to go.

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

Does this mean another deep South Senate special election?  I sure hope so, this one's been so much fun.
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil

How about we get rid of both.  I am tired of the gay agenda.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.