Author Topic: Clyburn: Charges against Conyers might be false because all complaining women are white  (Read 811 times)

Online Right_in_Virginia

Clyburn: Charges against Conyers might be false because all complaining women are white
The Washington Times, Nov 29, 2017, Victor Morton

The assistant leader of the House Democrats reportedly said Wednesday that the sexual-misconduct charges against Rep. John Conyers Jr. might be false because all the complaining women are white.

Rep. James E. Clyburn, South Carolina Democrat, made the purported remarks Wednesday at a meeting of the House Democratic Caucus, according to Robert Draper, a reporter for New York Times Magazine and National Geographic.

More: https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/nov/29/james-clyburn-charges-john-conyers-might-be-false-/

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
Fulfilling his Prime Directive.

Just doing what he's been trained to do.

It's all white people's fault.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
So let me see if I've got the rules straight - we must believe every woman who accuses a man of assault, except if the woman is white and the man isn't, in which case we must believe the man. Does that cover everything?
---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA

Offline jpsb

It's all white people's fault.

Yes, now it is ok to sexually assault a white woman if you are black.  Some one needs
to send a memo to OJ.

Offline jpsb

So let me see if I've got the rules straight - we must believe every woman who accuses a man of assault, except if the woman is white and the man isn't, in which case we must believe the man. Does that cover everything?

Yup, I think you got it.

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
White Privilege strikes again. :pondering:
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
The Ohio rape case put my liberal, feminist daughter into a conundrum. It was a hot topic at the time with more smoke than fire(short on details at first). She was outraged that a bunch of evil male football players(blatant patriarchy) raped a girl who was passed out. But she was paralyzed by the black community that accused the white girl of "asking for it" and getting young black men jailed for no reason.

In the end, she had to punt the situation rather than deal with it. The Conyers situation is similar. The outrage is tempered by the sight of favored minorities claiming the women were "asking for it". The narrative is close to imploding under the weight of inconvenient optics. If another elected Democrat goes down, this whole thing will have never happened if Moore loses.
Countdown to Resignation

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
Yes, now it is ok to sexually assault a white woman if you are black.  Some one needs
to send a memo to OJ.

Well we already knew murder was OK. How about Cosby though - weren't some of his accusers white?
---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA

Offline AllThatJazzZ

• Adopt your next pet, preferably a senior.

You left out the part that this rule only applies if the accused male is a liberal. All accusations by all women of all ages and all ethnicities are to be believed if the accused is a black or Hispanic conservative. 

A government big enough to give you everything you want
is a government big enough to take away everything you have.

Offline endicom

All accusations by all women of all ages and all ethnicities are to be believed if the accused is a black or Hispanic conservative.

Must. Be. Destroyed.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
I love the logic of these guys that leverage past oppressions into racial superiority that gives them the right to oppress the descendents of their former oppressers (at least in terms of skin color identity).
The Republic is lost.

Offline Night Hides Not

I love the logic of these guys that leverage past oppressions into racial superiority that gives them the right to oppress the descendents of their former oppressers (at least in terms of skin color identity).

Trick question: Sheriff Bart (Cleavon Little) or James Clyburn?

Clyburn should be run out of DC on a rail for such a racist comment.  Every black legislator should be asked if they agree with Clyburn.

Turnabout is fair play.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2017, 05:39:40 pm by Night Hides Not »
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline MajorClay

Now, I'm offended.

I am sorry but your race card is overdrawn
Sheesh

9999hair out0000

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Snarknado wrote:
"So let me see if I've got the rules straight - we must believe every woman who accuses a man of assault, except if the woman is white and the man isn't, in which case we must believe the man. Does that cover everything?"

Not quite.
If the man happens to be muslim, the woman is always wrong.

Offline musiclady

Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.