Author Topic: Democrats rush to call for John Conyers to resign after Nancy Pelosi opens the floodgates  (Read 304 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Democrats rush to call for John Conyers to resign after Nancy Pelosi opens the floodgates
by Melissa Quinn and Laura Barrón-López | Nov 30, 2017, 3:29 PM

Once House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi called on embattled Rep. John Conyers to resign, the floodgates opened and Democrats followed suit.

Pelosi's announcement signaled to her caucus that they had waited long enough and the allegations of sexual misconduct facing Conyers were too serious to wait for a final determination by the House Ethics Committee, which is investigating the Michigan Democrat.

Hours after Pelosi, D-Calif., said Conyers should step down, House Minority Whip Steny Hoyer and Democratic Caucus Chairman Joe Crowley issued statements calling on Conyers to resign.

more
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/democrats-rush-to-call-for-john-conyers-to-resign-after-nancy-pelosi-opens-the-floodgates/article/2642196
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
So that's what drove him to the hospital bed.  Those dastardly Dems picking on a defenseless senile old black man believing those racist white women who are his accusers.  The shame.  The shame of it all.
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."