Author Topic: Former town official is sixth woman to accuse Al Franken of groping  (Read 286 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Former town official is sixth woman to accuse Al Franken of groping
by Anna Giaritelli | Nov 30, 2017, 11:40 AM

A former elected official in New England on Thursday became the sixth woman to accuse Sen. Al Franken, D-Minn., of sexual misconduct and said he inappropriately kissed her just months before he announced his Senate campaign in early 2007.

The unnamed woman said she had been working on her town's board of selectmen in 2006 and was asked to be a guest on Franken's Air America radio show. The show was set to be taped in front of a live audience at a local theater.

Following the interview, the accuser recalled extending her hand to Franken for a handshake.

"He took it and leaned toward me with his mouth open. I turned my head away from him and he landed a wet, open-mouthed kiss awkwardly on my cheek," she told Jezebel.

more
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/former-town-official-is-sixth-woman-to-accuse-al-franken-of-groping/article/2642143
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Re: Former town official is sixth woman to accuse Al Franken of groping
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2017, 06:36:26 pm »
So, Franken even fails at groping.

This is so lame and nobody's interested in sexual accusations here ... unless, of course, they involve Roy Moore.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.