Author Topic: K.T. McFarland told transition team colleague that Russia 'has just thrown the U.S.A. election' to T  (Read 467 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
K.T. McFarland told transition team colleague that Russia 'has just thrown the U.S.A. election' to Trump: Report
by Daniel Chaitin | Dec 2, 2017, 4:44 PM | Updated Dec 2, 2017, 5:29 PM

A member of Trump's transition team mentioned to a colleague in an email exchange that Russia "has just thrown the U.S.A. election to him," according to a report Saturday.

The email, from K.T. McFarland, was described by the New York Times in a report that cast doubt on public claims the White House has made distancing Trump officials from former national security adviser Michael Flynn, who on Friday pleaded guilty in federal court to lying to the FBI about his contacts with the Russian ambassador.

Speaking to a colleague in a Dec. 29 email exchange, McFarland addressed sanctions the Obama administration slapped on Russia in retaliation for interfering in the 2016 election process. The Times said McFarland, when she mentioned the election, was explaining how the sanctions would make it more difficult for Trump improve the U.S.-Russia relationship.

more
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/kt-mcfarland-told-transition-team-colleague-that-russia-has-just-thrown-the-usa-election-to-trump-report/article/2642383
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline endicom

Transition team.

Dec. 29.

Election?

Offline corbe

I've always liked K.T. she started with John Tower on the Armed Services Committee and later with Casper Wienberger.     
   Ambassador to Singapore seems like a sell-out but I'd give her the benefit of the doubt.

Off topic but relevant to today: (WIKI)
In later years, McFarland commented on this time in the context of women forcing their way to greater opportunities. In particular, she recalled: "I'll never forget being at a Capitol Hill staff meeting in the early 1980s, after being at the top of my class at Oxford University and teaching nuclear weapons at MIT. One of the male staff members who was several years my junior, not as well qualified and not as productive, felt entitled enough to ask me to get him coffee. Later, when I asked my boss about it, he suggested I might want to throttle back on working so hard, because it was making the men on the staff feel threatened."
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Frank Cannon

Silly bullshit.