Author Topic: Bannon to stump for Roy Moore in Alabama  (Read 616 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Bannon to stump for Roy Moore in Alabama
« on: November 29, 2017, 02:38:41 am »
By Brett Samuels - 11/28/17 09:28 PM EST

Former White House chief strategist Stephen Bannon will campaign next week with Alabama Senate candidate Roy Moore (R), CNN reported Tuesday.

“I look forward to standing with Judge Moore and all of the Alabama deplorables in the fight to elect him to the United States Senate, and send shockwaves to the political media elites,” Bannon told the network.

The two will appear together at a rally in Fairhope, Alabama, on Dec. 5, CNN reported. Bannon's appearance will come one week before the election between Moore and Doug Jones (D) to fill the seat vacated by Attorney General Jeff Sessions.

more
http://thehill.com/homenews/senate/362265-bannon-to-campaign-with-roy-moore-in-alabama
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Bannon to stump for Roy Moore in Alabama
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2017, 02:45:56 am »
Steve won't be there by himself either! 
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Fantom

« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2017, 02:52:48 am »
Steve won't be there by himself either!

:amen:  Onward Christian soldiers!
Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2017, 03:13:43 am »

Like I said last time Bannon came to state. I am not impressed, he seems more interested in stealing the thunder than actually promoting Moore. Whip into town, act like a superstar, never let everyone forget it was him and only him that got Moore elected.

Color me not impressed.

Last night Roy played to a packed house (standing room only) in a rural town in North Alabama. Roy doesn't need to invite the circus.

I get the feeling the circus invites itself and threatens if you dare not act appreciative.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2017, 03:19:45 am by Sighlass »
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline corbe

« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2017, 03:44:36 am »
                 Coming Attractions, Alabamians.

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2017, 03:51:20 am »
:amen:  Onward Christian soldiers!

Why? Are Jews still not allowed in Alabama?