Author Topic: Nancy Pelosi: Trump's 'empty chair photo opp' shows he's more interested in stunts than helping Amer  (Read 1812 times)

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
The more I think about it @Cyber Liberty the more I think you're right. 

Also on the plus side, from the reporting I've heard it sounded like a good Republican group meeting.  The adjective the President used was "camaraderie".   ^-^

And you make a good point, too.  Things have been a bit strained among the three of them.

I better ht the racks or this mutual admiration society is going to make my head explode...lol.

:beer:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
   Very good point @Cyber Liberty
   Fortunately for the GOP at this point, politically, the dem base is not growing either, just getting more rabid, by the minute, Thank You President Trump, no sarcasm intended.
   I seriously doubt the dems will allow hellary to run again, their new nominee may energize their base, erasing the Sanders dilution and consolidating the black vote and Trump has not done much, IMHO, to endear the Conservatives to his cause and he will need us for his re election, if this comes to pass.   It's way to early.

Well, at least Trump has freed up the Immigration people to act.

"CHICAGO — A Chicago bakery lost 800 workers to an immigration raid earlier this year.

Bloomberg reports that the Cloverhill Bakery on the Northwest Side, lost more than a third of its employees who didn’t have sufficient documentation.

The Swiss-based company makes hamburger buns for McDonald’s and other chains.

A spokesman said the bakery is struggling to replace staff, is facing pressure to raise wages, and has lost $21 million due to the disruption."

It's a start.  But what about our buns?
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
Well, at least Trump has freed up the Immigration people to act.

"CHICAGO — A Chicago bakery lost 800 workers to an immigration raid earlier this year.

Bloomberg reports that the Cloverhill Bakery on the Northwest Side, lost more than a third of its employees who didn’t have sufficient documentation.

The Swiss-based company makes hamburger buns for McDonald’s and other chains.

A spokesman said the bakery is struggling to replace staff, is facing pressure to raise wages, and has lost $21 million due to the disruption."

It's a start.  But what about our buns?

A good indication of why immigration has been so difficult to solve.   Foreign owned companies pushing and bribing our elected officials to continue the open border scheme so they can have cheap labor.   They care  nothing about the cost to America. 
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline aligncare

You're correct, in the sense that Trump doesn't seem to be building his base.  However, when you watch what's been going on, his enemies in the Democrat Party have been doing the job for him.  Their shenanigans since the Election have been slowly but surely driving people into his camp.  Now, if he and his "followers" can succeed in not driving them back out he's home free in 2020.

It’s no mere coincidence. President Trump doubles down on Fake News and suddenly liberal News icons are dropping like flies. Casualties of the president’s twitter bully pulpit? Seems that way to me.

This is what winning looks like, folks.