Author Topic: Accusing Roy Moore's Accusers: What the Evidence Show So Far...  (Read 5896 times)

Offline Frank Cannon

Re: Accusing Roy Moore's Accusers: What the Evidence Show So Far...
« Reply #75 on: December 06, 2017, 03:03:13 pm »
I’ve had accusations of being a slut who posed for Penthouse,

If this allegation is true, please PM me the month and year of the issue. Being a fair and open minded fellow, I like to have all the facts before I make judgements on people.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #76 on: December 06, 2017, 03:12:38 pm »
@IsailedawayfromFR

Oh, this gets better and better, lol!  Let’s see...for the crime of speaking against a child-molesting politician,  I’ve had accusations of being a slut who posed for Penthouse, a liberal Democrat, a Deep State Dem plant, someone suffering from “daddy issues”, and now, that tired, unimaginative TOS-level insult—-“that’s a man, baby.”  I love it.

Is your masculinity feeling threatened?  Aw.
I left this board for over a week because of your misandrist attacks, that have only gotten worse since I left.

For the love of all decency, and your own mental health, stop it. Get some help. You're coming off as insane, obsessed, and deranged.

! No longer available
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
« Reply #77 on: December 06, 2017, 03:16:09 pm »
Are you certain?

You know she is trolling right? That's why she is using the phrase "child molesting".
Countdown to Resignation

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #78 on: December 06, 2017, 03:19:37 pm »

For the love of all decency, and your own mental health, stop it. Get some help. You're coming off as insane, obsessed, and deranged.

Like hell. She is the most consistent and entertaining poster here currently. I am hoping that the special election gets postponed a week because of a blizzard so she has extra time to irritate people.

Silver Pines

« Reply #79 on: December 06, 2017, 03:30:17 pm »
If this allegation is true, please PM me the month and year of the issue. Being a fair and open minded fellow, I like to have all the facts before I make judgements on people.

@Frank Cannon

I know you have some well-thumbed issues...leaf through them and take a guess.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #80 on: December 06, 2017, 03:30:21 pm »

Dittos that.  I'll put it in my TBR scrapbook, for posterity.

Silver Pines

« Reply #81 on: December 06, 2017, 03:34:42 pm »
I left this board for over a week because of your misandrist attacks, that have only gotten worse since I left.

! No longer available

@jmyrlefuller

Why?  Because I’m one of the few voices speaking out against Moore, and because I defend myself against simple-minded ad hominem?  Okay, whatever. 

Yeah, I remember you throwing a little fit and flouncing off the forum.  It reminded me of your complaints about the way women react to you.  Just saying.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #82 on: December 06, 2017, 03:36:04 pm »
@Frank Cannon

I know you have some well-thumbed issues...leaf through them and take a guess.

You're Vanessa Williams!!!!

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #83 on: December 06, 2017, 03:38:36 pm »
It reminded me of your complaints about the way women react to you.  Just saying.

See Myrle. That was a quality shot right there. I'll bet you didn't even feel the stiletto go into your side it was so smooth. 

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #84 on: December 06, 2017, 04:32:11 pm »
See Myrle. That was a quality shot right there. I'll bet you didn't even feel the stiletto go into your side it was so smooth.

Seems as in government......we get the forum we deserve.    **nononono*
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #85 on: December 06, 2017, 04:43:59 pm »

That's amusing coming from a rabid Trump supporter. Shouldn't you be lobbying the management to allow the liberal use of the F word here?

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #86 on: December 06, 2017, 04:48:15 pm »
That's amusing coming from a rabid Trump supporter. Shouldn't you be lobbying the management to allow the liberal use of the F word here?

Maybe they can just get their safe spaces restored.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #87 on: December 06, 2017, 05:19:04 pm »

Seems to many here that you have already accomplished that.    *****rollingeyes*****

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #88 on: December 06, 2017, 05:40:15 pm »

Amen, brother.  I don't know how to stop the madness but, in other news that's actually relevant:

Trump Withdraws U.S. From UN Migrant And Refugee Compact
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #89 on: December 06, 2017, 05:45:38 pm »
:2popcorn:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #90 on: December 06, 2017, 07:01:30 pm »

I used to post over at Ace of Spades quite frequently.    The F word lent spice to the conversations,  which honestly were often a lot more intellectual and insightful than what you find over here.   

You (Frank Cannon)  seem to be the closest representative on this board to the typical "horde"  member over there.   Virtually everything was irreverent,  and salty language was the norm.   

The "F word"  does not preclude the discussion of weighty matters.   In my experience it actually enhances it.   

‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #91 on: December 06, 2017, 07:54:23 pm »
You know she is trolling right? That's why she is using the phrase "child molesting".
What I am not certain about is whether the poster is a he/she or it.  Trolling by he/she/it is a certainty.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Silver Pines

« Reply #92 on: December 07, 2017, 12:05:53 am »

@Restored

Silver Pines

« Reply #93 on: December 07, 2017, 12:06:50 am »
Like hell. She is the most consistent and entertaining poster here currently. I am hoping that the special election gets postponed a week because of a blizzard so she has extra time to irritate people.

@Frank Cannon

Did I forget that I owe you money, or something?

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #94 on: December 07, 2017, 12:08:14 am »
@Restored

Lady, that right there is some dedication.  My Santa hat is off to you.

Silver Pines

« Reply #95 on: December 07, 2017, 12:08:23 am »
What I am not certain about is whether the poster is a he/she or it.  Trolling by he/she/it is a certainty.

@IsailedawayfromFR, your preoccupation with gender-bending is beginning to be a little disturbing. 

You on the lookout for a dude who looks like a lady?

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #96 on: December 07, 2017, 12:10:41 am »
@Restored

LOL. You know there is a common denominator with all of those folks you cite reading off the same script........They are rabid Trump haters.

Silver Pines

« Reply #97 on: December 07, 2017, 12:23:18 am »
Lady, that right there is some dedication.  My Santa hat is off to you.

@RoosGirl

Had a little time, remembered some comments I saw on Twitter, pulled up the snipper, and, as far too many people say---"wallah!."   *****rollingeyes*****

Silver Pines

« Reply #98 on: December 07, 2017, 12:25:07 am »
LOL. You know there is a common denominator with all of those folks you cite reading off the same script........They are rabid Trump haters.

@Frank Cannon

Nah, I check their timelines almost every day.  All of them give Trump credit when he deserves it.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #99 on: December 07, 2017, 12:35:40 am »
@Frank Cannon

Nah, I check their timelines almost every day.  All of them give Trump credit when he deserves it.

LOL. Like hell. Shapiro was on Beck this morning and when the topic of Jerusalem came up Ben gave a half assed monotone praise of Trump right before laying into him for not building the new embassy right away. WTF?

Goldberg and Erickson are devout Trump haters who on very very rare occasion give Trump credit, so they can claim they are still Conservatives, right before they trash him. That broad you cited does a blue stand up comedy act that is not only terrible, it would make Buddy Hackett blush it's so filthy.