Author Topic: Accusing Roy Moore's Accusers: What the Evidence Show So Far...  (Read 5893 times)

Offline SirLinksALot

Accusing Roy Moore's Accusers: What the Evidence Show So Far...
« on: November 28, 2017, 06:55:41 pm »
SOURCE: AMERICAN THINKER

URL: http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2017/11/accusing_moores_accusers.html

By Hugh McInnish

By way of full disclosure, I will tell you that I support Roy Moore, I have known him a long time, and have contributed to his campaign. I recommended to then-Governor Robert Bentley that he appoint him to fill the unexpired term of Senator Jeff Sessions when the latter was appointed attorney general. I was in the company of Moore within the last week. With all that said, I will proceed to offer you my opinion on the accusations against him presently jamming the American electromagnetic spectrum.

First of all, I think it important to make clear exactly what, true or false, the accusations are. The accusations first came from four middle-age women who claim that Moore dated them when they were at a tender age.

Three of the four can be dealt with summarily. Yes, they were young, in their teens, but they only allege that Moore hugged and kissed them, nothing more. Further, these girls, or some of them, had the consent of their parents to date Moore. These three in no way should even be called “accusers.” They are just telling some innocent reminiscences.

Exerpt, please read more at the link above.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2017, 09:46:39 pm by Mod2 »

Offline DiogenesLamp

Re: Accusing Roy Moore's Accusers: What the Evidence Show So Far...
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2017, 07:01:43 pm »
I think the significance of three different people claiming they never saw Moore at the Old Hickory House is being ignored.   Two of the women worked there at the time in question,  and they said they never saw Moore there,  and they also don't remember Beverly Nelson working there either.

The other witness is a Deputy Sheriff that claims to have frequented the  place often,   and he says he never saw Moore there either.   

These three witnesses impeach Beverly Nelson's claims.   
‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline SirLinksALot

« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2017, 07:13:39 pm »
And there is another accusation that Roy Moore was banned from the local mall for "harassing women".

PROBLEM: No one can corroborate this allegation and the then mall manager says Moore was never banned from the mall.

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2017, 07:28:26 pm »
Brian Reinhardt
@btreinhardt

Replying to @RelaxedMomma @davieyo and 4 others    
Leigh Corfman, Roy Moore Accuser, retained a law firm, before WP obtained their "scoop". The firm is headed by Edgar Gentle who happens to also be the Treasurer for the Alabama Democrat Party. 100% political hit job. There's your answer who gave them "victims".
6:29 PM - 27 Nov 2017

https://mobile.twitter.com/btreinhardt/status/935334740885954560

Well well well.   

‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2017, 07:32:24 pm »
And there is another accusation that Roy Moore was banned from the local mall for "harassing women".

PROBLEM: No one can corroborate this allegation and the then mall manager says Moore was never banned from the mall.

The Liberal Kook-bat,  upon whom that entire fake story hinged,   has herself admitted no personal knowledge of this "banning."   She herself says that it was just a rumor she heard. 

Now if I remember correctly,  @CatherineofAragon initially posted this story about the Mall banning.   

There is your witness Catherine.   She even says she had no personal knowledge,  she was just repeating a rumor she heard. 

— Lord Melbourne —

Silver Pines

« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2017, 08:14:44 pm »

The Liberal Kook-bat,  upon whom that entire fake story hinged,   has herself admitted no personal knowledge of this "banning."   She herself says that it was just a rumor she heard. 

Now if I remember correctly,  @CatherineofAragon initially posted this story about the Mall banning.   

There is your witness Catherine.   She even says she had no personal knowledge,  she was just repeating a rumor she heard.

@DiogenesLamp

You remember wrong and you need to get your crap straight.

I made one post about this woman.  She wasn’t news to me because I had researched her days before anything was posted here.  I came to the conclusion then that she wasn’t credible because she was a department troublemaker and seemed to carry a chip on her shoulder for the PD.  That was before you heard of her.

Sorry to ruin your gotcha in your ongoing attempt to defend *your* pervert.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2017, 08:18:28 pm »

Cathy. I get the impression anymore that you live for the Roy Moore threads. You thrive on them. I'll bet a dollar that you probably have a notebook on your night stand and wake up at 2 or 3 in the morning to write down stuff you have to say about Roy the next day.

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2017, 08:28:47 pm »
@DiogenesLamp

So you are asserting someone else broke the story of the mall banning?  Mebbie so, but my recollection is that you delight in running all the anti-Moore stories you can find,  so if I am mistaken,  it was an easy mistake to make. 

I made one post about this woman.  She wasn’t news to me because I had researched her days before anything was posted here.  I came to the conclusion then that she wasn’t credible because she was a department troublemaker and seemed to carry a chip on her shoulder for the PD.  That was before you heard of her.

If this named "source"  is not the source from whence the "Mall Banning"  story emerged,  then pray tell who is?   

Let us see what can be discovered about their background and motivation. 

To my way of thinking,  it is the people who gleefully assist in propagating smears that seem more pervy to me. 

So far much of what I have seen from which people are alleging he is a "perv"  has been discredited.   Enough of it has been discredited to make me believe the rest will likely be discredited as well,  in the fullness of time. 

— Lord Melbourne —

Silver Pines

« Reply #8 on: November 28, 2017, 10:11:01 pm »
Cathy. I get the impression anymore that you live for the Roy Moore threads. You thrive on them. I'll bet a dollar that you probably have a notebook on your night stand and wake up at 2 or 3 in the morning to write down stuff you have to say about Roy the next day.

@Frank Cannon

Well, Frankie, you’d be wrong about that.  I just keep up with conservative news on Twitter and it’s kind of hard to miss.

But you keep showing up on Moore threads to criticize the fact that I’m posting on them.  I could say that you thrive on chasing me down, but I won’t.  I’m not going to ask or take advice on where I post, and I don’t expect you to either. 

See you on the next Roy thread.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #9 on: November 28, 2017, 10:18:34 pm »

See you on the next Roy thread.

Listen lady. TBR is like going to the Pespi plant looking for a Coke. It's all Moore all the time. Add to that you are the most incensed and agitated Moore hater here, you make easy picking for trouble maker like me.

BTW I hear there is a thread being posted later discussing how Moore as a judge used to collect his flatulence under his robe on the bench and then release it around groups of nuns.

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #10 on: December 01, 2017, 02:45:14 pm »
@DiogenesLamp

Subsequent to your post I asked you to tell us who was the legitimate source for the "Moore banned from mall"  stories? 

I still haven't heard an answer from you on this point.   You say it wasn't this crazy clown woman,  so who was it? 

— Lord Melbourne —

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #11 on: December 01, 2017, 08:20:26 pm »

Omigosh.  She even looks like Catherine.  How could anyone not believe her?

Sorry, C.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
« Reply #12 on: December 01, 2017, 08:29:07 pm »

We now know what the result of a Cornell West transitioning looks like.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Silver Pines

« Reply #13 on: December 02, 2017, 02:23:55 am »
@DiogenesLamp

Subsequent to your post I asked you to tell us who was the legitimate source for the "Moore banned from mall"  stories? 
I'm not doing your research for you so you can dismiss it in favor of the Cowboy Saint.  It's been widely available on google for days, so get your nose out of Gateway Pundit and go read.

I still haven't heard an answer from you on this point.   You say it wasn't this crazy clown woman,  so who was it?
Do you think that's because you still haven't learned how to ping people?  I don't have all day free to comb through threads looking for replies.

Go learn something.

Silver Pines

« Reply #14 on: December 02, 2017, 02:25:52 am »

Sorry, C.

@Emjay

That's okay, babe.  Plain women throw shade at attractive ones all the time.   No offense taken, I promise.

Silver Pines

« Reply #15 on: December 02, 2017, 02:35:29 am »
Listen lady. TBR is like going to the Pespi plant looking for a Coke. It's all Moore all the time. Add to that you are the most incensed and agitated Moore hater here, you make easy picking for trouble maker like me.

BTW I hear there is a thread being posted later discussing how Moore as a judge used to collect his flatulence under his robe on the bench and then release it around groups of nuns.

@Frank Cannon

Nah, you just think I'm "incensed" because I've been taking on a lot of Roy defenders at one time. 

But I gotta tell you, when you say I don't like a child molester...dude, you do realize that's a compliment, right.

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #16 on: December 02, 2017, 04:52:31 am »
@DiogenesLamp
I'm not doing your research for you so you can dismiss it in favor of the Cowboy Saint.  It's been widely available on google for days, so get your nose out of Gateway Pundit and go read.

You made the assertion.  You back it up.   You say it's not crazy clown lady on which you base your opinion,  so the onus is on you to tell us who you are believing in this "Roy was banned from the Mall"  assertion.   

And I don't read Gateway Pundit except when it is linked from another site,  and only then if it has something of interest.   

Do you think that's because you still haven't learned how to ping people?  I don't have all day free to comb through threads looking for replies.

I replied to one of your messages.  Are you telling me this didn't ping you when I replied?   

Go learn something.

I never stop.   You wouldn 't be able to keep up.   
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #17 on: December 02, 2017, 05:06:00 am »

But I gotta tell you, when you say I don't like a child molester...dude, you do realize that's a compliment, right.

Who the bleep said it wasn't?

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #18 on: December 02, 2017, 05:36:51 am »

Sorry, C.

@CatherineofAragon

Seriously?  The woman that is "ignoring" us because we're nasty popped her head out of her hiney hole to say that?

Silver Pines

« Reply #19 on: December 03, 2017, 01:06:12 am »

Silver Pines

« Reply #20 on: December 03, 2017, 01:10:40 am »
@DiogenesLamp

You made the assertion.  You back it up.   You say it's not crazy clown lady on which you base your opinion,  so the onus is on you to tell us who you are believing in this "Roy was banned from the Mall"  assertion.   

Lol, no I didn't.  You think it was some rumor I got started and slipped into the media?  Get out of your bubble.

I replied to one of your messages.  Are you telling me this didn't ping you when I replied?   

Of course it didn't.  A post is not an automatic ping.  I showed you how to do it.

I never stop.   You wouldn 't be able to keep up.

Yes, we see the evidence of that.

Silver Pines

« Reply #21 on: December 03, 2017, 01:13:32 am »
@CatherineofAragon

Seriously?  The woman that is "ignoring" us because we're nasty popped her head out of her hiney hole to say that?

@RoosGirl

See, I told you @Emjay doesn't have us blocked, lol.  We're too deep in her head for that.

It's just kind of surprising that something so---not even junior high, more like grade-school---would come from an elderly woman. 

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #22 on: December 03, 2017, 01:35:09 am »
Who the bleep said it wasn't?

Isn't aborting innocent babies a form of child molesting?

Just asking because Moore's opponent is all over that.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Silver Pines

« Reply #23 on: December 05, 2017, 03:43:16 am »
Isn't aborting innocent babies a form of child molesting?

Just asking because Moore's opponent is all over that.

@Emjay

No, it’s not.  It’s murder. 

But see, the great thing is that you don’t have to vote for a child molester OR a person who supports murder, unless you just believe politics is the most important thing in life and you need politicians to save you. 

Offline SirLinksALot

« Reply #24 on: December 05, 2017, 05:39:47 pm »
@Emjay

But see, the great thing is that you don’t have to vote for a child molester OR a person who supports murder, unless you just believe politics is the most important thing in life and you need politicians to save you.

The only problem with the above statement is IT HAS NOT BEEN PROVEN or SHOWN that he is a Child molester.

The only "child molestation" (Note the quotes ) we can say is his dating 17 and 18 year olds ( AGE OF CONSENT IN ALABAMA IS 16 ) with the permission of their parents. The girls did not even object to dating him.

So, no it's not a very difficult decision to make at all.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2017, 05:41:19 pm by SirLinksALot »