Author Topic: Why It’s Justified To Vote For A Morally Questionable Politician  (Read 11681 times)

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Why It’s Justified To Vote For A Morally Questionable Politician
« Reply #225 on: December 01, 2017, 01:16:49 am »
Well, I don't like to talk of someone not here, so I will say @Jazzhead ; what I saw him talk of were general points regarding abortion; and when the issue of Planned Parenthood funding specifically come up, not really address that. But I will say, it sounded like since this wasn't addressed, let's put it this way, I would make my position clear that I was against Planned Parenthood, International or Domestic being funded.

I'm sure he appreciates your speaking for him.  I've seen him say many times that Planned  Parenthood and it's operations were an important part of Federally Funded healthcare.  And, from experience, I can say he will be more than happy to come to this thread and lie through his teeth about it.  I have a pretty decent memory.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2017, 01:17:27 am by Cyber Liberty »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #226 on: December 01, 2017, 01:24:05 am »
Well, I don't like to talk of someone not here, so I will say @Jazzhead ; what I saw him talk of were general points regarding abortion; and when the issue of Planned Parenthood funding specifically come up, not really address that. But I will say, it sounded like since this wasn't addressed, let's put it this way, I would make my position clear that I was against Planned Parenthood, International or Domestic being funded.

And I will.

I am against taxpayer funding of abortion.   It's a choice, but it is also a fundamental moral dilemma.   Out of respect for the consciences of those who view the act as horrific,  taxpayers must not be forced to pay to fund or subsidize the cost of abortion.

And Planned Parenthood should not be subsidized with government dollars. 

Capiche?   

If either of the nutty squirrels would like to post a statement I've made in the past that they think contradicts the foregoing,  feel free to so do.  Otherwise,  sod the fluck off.  (Edit - I don't mean you, TS!)
« Last Edit: December 01, 2017, 01:27:53 am by Jazzhead »
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #227 on: December 01, 2017, 03:00:40 pm »

Must have taken issue with mentioning the Romney endorsement. Time for the smears from those who allege they support Cruz to be honest.

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
« Reply #228 on: December 01, 2017, 03:10:22 pm »
My  guess is that Moore will continue to grow points because there is a lull in the accusations. You would naturally expect more to come in but there haven't been any new ones. It's like the Democrats chose their accusers and hit a wall. Meanwhile, Franken has 6 and more expected. Conyers is the same.

The Democrats peaked too early.
Countdown to Resignation

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #229 on: December 01, 2017, 08:00:10 pm »
And Planned Parenthood should not be subsidized with government dollars. 

Capiche?   

That is not what you said during the thread discussions when Trump defunded international Planned Parenthood.  But you talk out of both sides of your face, sometimes within the same sentence so often, it is not surprising your denial and redirection of your "position".  You were decidedly AGAINST the defunding of Planned Parenthood in your Leftist argumentation for protecting a sacred "constitutional right" of a woman to kill her baby when she doesn't want the consequences of sex.  You insisted abortion death mills must be kept open and available to all women, because you asserted it an inalienable 'right' comparable and existing on the same plane as freedom of speech and the 2nd Amendment, even though it is a 'newer right'.  You said the "Choice" to kill her baby is hers alone to make and the availability of abortion clinics a necessity.  You stated that those opposed to abortion (Puritanical tyrants) will never be able to force women back into slavery of back alleys to kill their infants.

In one breath you feign concern for those who consider infanticide horrific, and then state in your next that their opposition to killing infants with efforts to make murdering an infant in the womb illegal, is bigoted and tyrannical because 'banning abortion forces the state to make women procreate against their will'.  Which of course is hysterically funny when you advocate at the same time on other threads that the state should force Christian business owners to bake homosexual celebration cakes against their will.

Remind us again how Planned Parenthood is largely funded when you were arguing against Trump's actions on their international franchise?
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775