Author Topic: Understanding the Trump presidency  (Read 371 times)

Offline endicom

Understanding the Trump presidency
« on: November 28, 2017, 01:19:03 pm »
American Thinker
Richard Rail
Nov. 28, 2017

#NeverTrumpers are having a time trying to force-fit Donald Trump into the usual categories of president. He’s ideological, or he’s pro-business, or he’s pro-military, or populist, or what-have-you. They completely miss the central point of Donald Trump's presidency, which is to get rid of all the government blocks, bottlenecks, you-can'ts, oh-buts, restrictions, impediments and, oh yeah, corruption that get in the way of people getting ahead in their lives. He knows all about it because he has had to deal with these roadblocks in his own businesses.

More... http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2017/11/understanding_the_trump_presidency.html

Online catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
  • Political Researcher
Re: Understanding the Trump presidency
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2017, 01:32:54 pm »
Rather than try to pigeon hole Trump ideologically, I view DJT a mix of the  political equivalency of a nonsensical Dr. Suess piece and a perpetual Onion news article.

Yeah, I am glad Hitlerly isn't POTUS, but am getting tired of this parody of presidency, and its continuous face palming exercise
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline endicom

Re: Understanding the Trump presidency
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2017, 01:58:31 pm »
Rather than try to pigeon hole Trump ideologically, I view DJT a mix of the  political equivalency of a nonsensical Dr. Suess piece and a perpetual Onion news article.

Yeah, I am glad Hitlerly isn't POTUS, but am getting tired of this parody of presidency, and its continuous face palming exercise

But he is getting things done. So impossible is it thought to get anything done in The Swamp that few try and most of them give up.