Author Topic: FreedomWatch sues to remove Mueller  (Read 486 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
FreedomWatch sues to remove Mueller
« on: November 27, 2017, 11:18:51 pm »
FreedomWatch sues to remove Mueller
By Jonathan Easley - 11/27/17 04:36 PM EST

A conservative group filed suit on Monday seeking to remove special counsel Robert Mueller from the Justice Department’s investigation into Russian meddling.

Conservative lawyer Larry Klayman, the founder of the watchdog group FreedomWatch, filed a complaint in U.S. district court that seeks to force the Justice Department to investigate leaks from the special counsel, as well as “the obvious conflicts of interest among staff.”

more
http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/362016-freedomwatch-sues-to-remove-mueller
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: FreedomWatch sues to remove Mueller
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2017, 11:32:53 pm »
Yeah, that'll happen.  @Frank Cannon , pour me a drink.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online libertybele

« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2017, 01:41:00 am »
Glad to at least some attention being brought to this issue.  As time goes on, President Trump has some 'splainin' to do as to why he hasn't fired this jerk a long time ago...as well as Sessions and Rosenstein.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2017, 02:40:46 am »
Lawsuit Larry at it again..
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Ronald Reagan: “Rather than...talking about putting up a fence, why don’t we work out some recognition of our mutual problems and make it possible for them to come here legally with a work permit…earning here they pay taxes here.”

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2017, 05:43:18 am »
Glad to at least some attention being brought to this issue.  As time goes on, President Trump has some 'splainin' to do as to why he hasn't fired this jerk a long time ago...as well as Sessions and Rosenstein.

I suspect trump knows he's clean, so he's putting himself in place to be exonerated by lefties.  I just hope he pardons the inevitable collateral damage as well.
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.

Online libertybele

« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2017, 01:13:17 am »
I suspect trump knows he's clean, so he's putting himself in place to be exonerated by lefties.  I just hope he pardons the inevitable collateral damage as well.

The Mueller/Rosenstein/Sessions problem is that they aren't doing their jobs and investigating Clinton; in doing so, Mueller and Rosenstein would in essence be investigating themselves.  That is why I continue to question why Trump does nothing.  Trump may be clean, but I'm pretty confident he knows how corrupt Clinton is.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.