Author Topic: McCain To Hillary Clinton: 'You've Got To Move On'  (Read 533 times)

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
McCain To Hillary Clinton: 'You've Got To Move On'
« on: November 27, 2017, 04:10:02 pm »
Sen. John McCain, R-Ariz., says he understands why Hillary Clinton decided to write her campaign memoir, “What Happened,” which was published in September — 10 months after her brutal election loss to Donald Trump. But McCain, who suffered his own bitter defeat, to Barack Obama, as the Republican nominee in 2008, also knows that “you can’t rewrite history.”

“One of the almost irresistible impulses you have when you lose is to somehow justify why you lost and how you were mistreated: ’I did the right thing! I did!’” McCain told Esquire magazine for a lengthy profile published online Sunday. “The hardest thing to do is to just shut up.”

https://www.yahoo.com/news/mccain-hillary-clinton-youve-got-move-152112674.html
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline edpc

Re: McCain To Hillary Clinton: 'You've Got To Move On'
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2017, 04:12:24 pm »
This is almost funny.  There isn't a more bitter person on the planet about losing the chance at the WH than McCain.  That's been evident in his statements and senate voting for quite some time.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2017, 04:15:03 pm »
This is almost funny.  There isn't a more bitter person on the planet about losing the chance at the WH than McCain.  That's been evident in his statements and senate voting for quite some time.

John should take his own advice.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2017, 04:17:33 pm »

Physician, heal thyself!
The Republic is lost.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2017, 05:18:49 pm »

At least he didn't write a book.  Well, shut my mouth, there are so many ghost writers out there who would love to take it on.

Okay, I'll revise.  At least he didn't write a book .... yet.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2017, 05:20:46 pm »

I still don't think he ever wanted to be President.  Bitter certainly, deranged even but he's happy where he's at.   Collecting his bribes and partying with the leftists to push the global agenda.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2017, 06:06:10 pm »
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2017, 06:39:01 pm »

I'm hoping HRC lives long enough to see the first female POTUS, and her last name is not Clinton.
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2017, 06:41:04 pm »
I'm hoping HRC lives long enough to see the first female POTUS, and her last name is not Clinton.

And she's a conservative Republican.
The Republic is lost.

Offline edpc

« Reply #9 on: November 27, 2017, 06:44:23 pm »

Take care with those wishes.  After Obama and Trump, it's liable to be a Kardashian.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2017, 06:44:44 pm by edpc »

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #10 on: November 27, 2017, 06:58:33 pm »
At least he didn't write a book.  Well, shut my mouth, there are so many ghost writers out there who would love to take it on.

Okay, I'll revise.  At least he didn't write a book .... yet.

"Ahem!"

A candid new political memoir from Senator John McCain—his most personal book in years—covering everything from 2008 up to the present.

In a time when Washington, DC and the country is more polarized than it has been for decades, John McCain is the rare public figure who has earned the respect of people on both sides of the aisle. He is a model for bipartisanship and political integrity. In his forty years in politics McCain has never been afraid to buck trends or ruffle a few feathers. His words are more important today than ever.

The Restless Wave begins in 2008 with McCain’s presidential campaign and then follows the Senator during his time as a senior Republican lawmaker through the Obama administration, when the country was tested at home and abroad. McCain shares his experiences during the divisive 2016 election and his no-holds-barred opinions on the current developments coming out of Washington. He also discusses the vital challenges from abroad: Russia, NATO, the campaign to defeat ISIS, our ongoing operations in Iraq and Afghanistan, among others. Candid, pragmatic, and always fascinating, John McCain holds nothing back in his latest memoir.

Comes out April, 2018.

https://smile.amazon.com/Restless-Wave-Causes-Fights-Appreciations-ebook/dp/B075RLXBKZ/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1511808982&sr=8-2&keywords=john+mccain
« Last Edit: November 27, 2017, 07:01:04 pm by Cyber Liberty »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: