Author Topic: Pro-abortion politicians want us to believe the impossible  (Read 1332 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Pro-abortion politicians want us to believe the impossible
« on: November 27, 2017, 03:24:36 pm »
Excerpt:

Pro-abortion politicians want us to believe the impossible
Frank Pavone

Perhaps the epitome of this mindset was exhibited by former Sen. Barbara Boxer, D-Calif. In a Senate floor debate on the bill to protect unborn children from partial-birth abortion, she was asked by then-Sen. Rick Santorum, R-Penn., “You agree, once a child is born, is separated from the mother, that that child is protected by the Constitution and cannot be killed? Do you agree with that?”

You would think that anyone would say that once you’re born you have human rights, yes? Well, apparently not if you’ve already spent your career trying to make people believe the unbelievable.

Boxer responded to Santorum’s question by stating, “I think when you bring your baby home, when your baby is born … the baby belongs to your family and has all the rights.” Santorum, clearly stunned, said, “Obviously, you don’t mean they have to take the baby out of the hospital for it to be protected by the Constitution?” Boxer answered with the exit line, “I don’t want to engage in this.”

Read more at: http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/pro-abortion-politicians-want-us-to-believe-the-impossible/article/2641545

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
Re: Pro-abortion politicians want us to believe the impossible
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2017, 03:33:21 pm »
They must protect the womans power to kill her baby.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Re: Pro-abortion politicians want us to believe the impossible
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2017, 04:13:10 pm »
Liberals, the big believers in science and haters of religion except for Islam.

The very sciencey people that say an unborn baby with separate DNA, able to be conceived, grow to it's own heartbeat within a few weeks, more or less viable at four months, and eventually leave the body to exist on it's own, is nothing but a fetus.

Just a lump of tissue that is somehow part of the woman to do with what she pleases, right up to the moment of birth where it magically transforms into a baby right before your eyes as the umbilical cord is cut.

That's science people. Yeah, science.
The Republic is lost.