Author Topic: The Taming of The Shrewd – Change Agent Rex Tillerson Takes Rusted State Dept. Down To Frame  (Read 777 times)

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Walking in a Winner Wonderland.  Oh yeah, the New York Times writes about the bloated bureaucracy and career diplomats being removed from the U.S. State Department as if it’s a bad thing.  The condescending DC elites cannot fathom why they are unable to stop Secretary of State Rex Tillerson from cutting the rust out of the enterprise and streamlining the mission.
No-one, repeat NO-ONE, could have pulled off what T-Rex is accomplishing except T-Rex himself; with the full support of President Trump, of course. The former leader of the worlds largest private business, Exxon-Mobil, is now systematically bringing efficiency and effectiveness to the worlds largest public institution, the State Dept.

One fundamental question: “what is your specific and quantifiable value to the core DoS mission; and how do we measure your effectiveness therein”? The lack of reasonable answers within the bureaucratic ranks is leading to massive downsizing.
https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/11/24/the-taming-of-the-shrewd-change-agent-rex-tillerson-takes-rusted-state-dept-down-to-frame-career-diplomats-apoplectic/
Gutting the deepest part of the Deep State is what Tillerson is about.  A headstrong former CEO of the largest oil company is perfect for the jib.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2017, 12:39:13 am by IsailedawayfromFR »
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Rex Tillerson!  Doing the job no one else would do!

Go getum sir!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
And, I love the artwork!

Offline RoosGirl

So that "Gay Pride Month" crap has been scrapped?

Offline Frank Cannon

Soooo......I guess we need a Tillerson Worship image thread now?

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

Soooo......I guess we need a Tillerson Worship image thread now?

This one picture should do it.

Offline KingsX

• Be yourself. No one can say you're doing it wrong.

Rex Tillerson’s State Department Marks ‘Transgender Day of Remembrance’[

20 Nov 2017

" A State Department press release in the name of Secretary of State Rex Tillerson is honoring the memory of the so-called “transgender” individuals around the world on “Transgender Day of Remembrance.”

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/11/20/rex-tillersons-state-department-marks-transgender-day-of-remembrance/

Oceander

Deification of another human being with all-too-clay feet.

Offline Frank Cannon

This one picture should do it.

Maybe just one more....

Offline Frank Cannon

Deification of another human being with all-too-clay feet.

What the eff is "All-too-clay"? It isn't thing. It isn't a reality. It isn't a concept known to this planet.

https://www.google.com/search?q=All-too-clay&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-b

You'd have made a better point just typing a stream of obscenities and emojis.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Yeah Tillerson.  Make America Gay.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
Maybe just one more....

I think you're giving them too much credit Frank.

He'll probably surface with his own forged high school year book come on in Conyers massive tell all.

Where's Putin picking up Rex to take him to the nursery so he can proposition newborns?

http://freebeacon.com/politics/sexual-misconduct-allegations-hamstring-campaign-to-oust-feinstein/

Rats aren't that capable at multi tasking.

Keep TWO entire BS narratives going, at the Same Time without stepping in it themselves?

My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
The state dept is being cleaned up.  The state dept. A dept notorious for its waste and liberal and fuzzy minded policies..   never thought I'd see this trash heap changed.

And people still bitch
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.