Author Topic: Michael Flynn lawyers cut ties with Trump legal team, report says  (Read 434 times)

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Here it comes. Does Flynn have info on Trump, Trump Jr., or Kushner or has he made a deal with Mueller?  Perhaps both?

Michael Flynn lawyers cut ties with Trump legal team, report says

Attorneys for former White House National Security Adviser Michael Flynn have informed President Donald Trump's legal team that they can no longer discuss Special Counsel Robert Mueller's investigation into Russian activities during the 2016 election campaign, The New York Times reported Thursday.

The move could indicate that Flynn's legal team either is cooperating with Mueller's investigators or is negotiating to do so.

The Times story, which cited four anonymous sources, reported that the president's attorneys have been bracing for Flynn to be indicted in recent weeks.....

..............Former FBI Director James Comey testified before Congress in June that Trump asked him to end the bureau's investigation into Flynn's conversations with Kislyak they day after Flynn's resignation, telling him, "I hope you can let this go." Trump fired Comey as FBI director in May.................

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/11/23/michael-flynn-lawyers-cut-ties-with-trump-legal-team-report-says.html
« Last Edit: November 24, 2017, 01:38:37 pm by libertybele »
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Re: Michael Flynn lawyers cut ties with Trump legal team, report says
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2017, 04:19:49 pm »
This may have more to do with the focus of the Flynn investigation being on his dealings with Turkey, not Russia; and nothing to do with the Trump campaign.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2017, 04:22:48 pm »
This may have more to do with the focus of the Flynn investigation being on his dealings with Turkey, not Russia; and nothing to do with the Trump campaign.

This was just headlined on Fox News.  Nobody knows what it means yet.  I've never believed in the Russia/Trump connection and have no idea what Flynn was really up to.

Maybe we'll find out.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2017, 04:28:08 pm »

That could be also, but the concern is; is he indeed given truthful testimony or is he collaborating with Mueller to fulfill the left's agenda? IMHO opinion, Muller and Rosenstein would like nothing more than to take Trump down...they've done nothing in their investigation into Hillary's corruption (of course) and are extremely focused on Trump's people.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2017, 04:34:28 pm »
That could be also, but the concern is; is he indeed given truthful testimony or is he collaborating with Mueller to fulfill the left's agenda? IMHO opinion, Muller and Rosenstein would like nothing more than to take Trump down...they've done nothing in their investigation into Hillary's corruption (of course) and are extremely focused on Trump's people.

I don't know.  My big question is can Flynn be trusted not to lie to save himself and his son from charges resulting from their dealings with Turkey?  Flynn's hardly the poster child for integrity.

I'll feel better when someone or something shuts down this fishing expedition.

Offline jpsb

« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2017, 04:37:49 pm »

Mueller is a dirty cop. He is out to clean up the Clinton foundation mess and take out
Trump. Jeff Sessions is a fool. Trump needs to fire Sessions, Rosenstein and Mueller.
Plus a lot of the senior folks in the DOJ and FBI. Both are corrupt.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2017, 05:28:43 pm »
I don't know.  My big question is can Flynn be trusted not to lie to save himself and his son from charges resulting from their dealings with Turkey?  Flynn's hardly the poster child for integrity.

I'll feel better when someone or something shuts down this fishing expedition.

Exactly...bottom line ... can Flynn be trusted not to lie to save himself and not just limited to his dealings with Trukey but with Russia as well and I have the same concern with Manafort on Russia.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #7 on: November 24, 2017, 05:34:22 pm »
Mueller is a dirty cop. He is out to clean up the Clinton foundation mess and take out
Trump. Jeff Sessions is a fool. Trump needs to fire Sessions, Rosenstein and Mueller.
Plus a lot of the senior folks in the DOJ and FBI. Both are corrupt.

:amen:  and   :amen:    My biggest question is why hasn't Trump opened his eyes on this and if he has then why is he not firing Sessions/Rosenstein/Mueller??  That's not only a question but a big concern ... certainly he must know that they are at this point continuing to bury evidence and certainly there is no way in heck that they are going to implicate themselves. Secondly, does Trump not see the writing on the wall?  He must know by now that they are out to take him down.