Author Topic: Huge Black Friday brawl inside mall as 'shopper throws shoe which hits baby' and women wrestle on floor  (Read 1101 times)

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Black Friday shoppers got into a huge brawl at a shopping mall as wild footage shows women wrestling on the floor and being handcuffed by police.

Women were seen punching and kicking each other, while one allegedly threw a shoe that hit a baby.

There were scenes of chaos as the women brawled and police and staff struggled to break them apart.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/huge-black-friday-brawl-inside-11577982

I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline edpc

The madness is international.....

I’m sure those TVs will work just fine after going through that mayhem in Brazil.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2017, 11:57:36 am by edpc »

Offline Applewood

This is why I stay out of stores around this time of year.  if I need a gift for someone, it's ordered online or that person gets a gift card.

Offline edpc

I did this once in 2011, because there were really good deals on a few things I needed.  Generally, though, not worth the hassle.  You can find good deals on Cyber Monday, too.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
I have wasted brain cells actually thinking about this 'Black Friday' mystery.

Several studies I have read, seem to indicate that the 'sales' on Black Friday are not that different from normal sales on any other month. And yet, so many people lose their minds.

I think it is a 'happening'. People just want to be in the thick of it. They want to be involved.

And that is fine. I guess that is kind of what life is all about?

Yeah. but I'm past all that. Anything I need I can get from a pawn shop, estate sale, or a police auction, at a quarter of the price these guys are paying. I would never be them, but I do understand them.

Viva la vida loca.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2017, 01:37:17 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
This is why I stay out of stores around this time of year.  if I need a gift for someone, it's ordered online or that person gets a gift card.

:amen:

My email box this morning had over thirty emails from different stores with codes and specials for between 30-50 off today. Not all bad. 50% off a coach handbag! Hmmm. Still too expensive though. Delete. :(
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer

Several studies I have read, seem to indicate that the 'sales' on Black Friday are not that different from normal sales on any other month. And yet, so many people lose their minds.

I think it is a 'happening'. People just want to be in the thick of it. They want to be involved.

Yeah. but I'm past all that. Anything I need I can get from a pawn shop, estate sale, or a police auction, at a quarter of the price these guys are paying. I would never be them, but I do understand them.

Viva la vida loca.

I can get myself worked up into a frenzy all by myself.

Yay for me.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline edpc

Anything I need I can get from a pawn shop, estate sale, or a police auction, at a quarter of the price these guys are paying. I would never be them, but I do understand them.

"It's got a cop motor, a 440-cubic-inch plant. It's got cop tires, cop suspension, cop shocks. It's a model made before catalytic converters so it'll run good on regular gas."

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer

"It's got a cop motor, a 440-cubic-inch plant. It's got cop tires, cop suspension, cop shocks. It's a model made before catalytic converters so it'll run good on regular gas."

There is one of those for sale in the parking lot of a bar I drive by on my way to and from work.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline dfwgator

Offline edpc

@dfwgator

Oh, man.....how I wish that one had been on target.  Would’ve been the best gif, ever.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

Viva la vida loca.

The few sales items that I have checked are not lower than can be found as non-sales items.   I think I'm going to create a rule so that anything with "black Friday" or "black Monday" in the message goes automatically into the junk folder. 

Online mountaineer

By the end of the day, I will have deleted a few hundred emails about black Friday sales. All my Christmas shopping is done, leave me alone!  :laugh:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
By the end of the day, I will have deleted a few hundred emails about black Friday sales. All my Christmas shopping is done, leave me alone!  :laugh:

I have gift certificates to buy, except for the toys I need to get for Toys for Tots..
and wrapping paper.

Cards are 90%. Done.
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

How is it that you get so few of them?   :whistle:
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
My MIL said my SIL was staying home this Black Friday. Seemed kinda unusual. But then I remembered she gets the five-fingered discount in most stores these days.  :smokin:

Offline Neverdul

• Moderator Gubernatorial and State Races

In my family we do not exchange Christmas gifts between adults, excepting for spouses buying gifts for their spouse and even that is usually not a whole lot, not extravagant.

I am divorced and have no children or grandchildren but I have a bunch of great nieces (6 great nieces who are still kids - 1 age 10, 4 age 9 including triplets and one age 7) and one great nephew who is now 20 and working a full time job in IT but still living at home and an older great niece who is now 22 and in grad school working on her PhD.

As the older ones are now adults, I only have to buy for the 6 younger ones, although I still might get the older ones a gift card.

Years ago I started doing all my Christmas shopping on line.

The 6 younger great nieces, being so close in age and 4 and 2 of them being sisters and all the “cousins” very close in age and to each other, and girls can be very competitive with each other, especially siblings, I try to even things out as best as I can.  For instance, three years ago I bought outfits and boots, not Uggs, but just as nice and cool and at a better price, and necklaces for all the young great nieces. The outfits and boots were all a bit different and I needed 4 different sizes and I tried to find something in their favorite color, but similar enough, the same brand and style so that one kid didn’t feel short changed over another. 

And the charm necklaces were all pretty much the same except for each being a different animal, tried to get their favorite or what matched their personality; kitty, puppy, dolphin, horse, butterfly, and an iguana for Lily.

Thanks mostly to Amazon, I was able to do all my shopping in just a few hours without leaving the house, hassling with parking, the crowds, surly store clerks (if you can even find one when you need help), rude shoppers, and going from store to store to store to store, and not finding what I wanted to buy or finding all the sizes. I found some very good deals and with my Prime account, free two-day shipping on most items!

The older two got Amazon gift cards - my great nephew used his along with other Amazon gift cards he got to purchase a new lap top and the older great niece used hers to purchase books for school when she was working on her BA.

Another year I got all the younger girls books, the now 10-year-old being big into US history and Disney watches, each with the girls’ favorite Disney Princess, and each one has a different favorite Princess and one who loves Alice from Alice In Wonderland which is very hard to find, but again, researching on line going to a couple of sites aside from Amazon, the Disney Store on-line and Target on line, but still…click, click, click and done.

I also like that I can copy a link to what I see on-line on what I am thinking of buying for the kids and sending the link to the parents for their input.

One year I thought it would be cool to buy the girls either an ant farm or a butterfly farm. Ummm – their parents squashed that idea.
So This Is How Liberty Dies, With Thunderous Applause

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
their parents squashed that idea

By them all a magnifying glass next time. @Neverdul

Offline Neverdul

• Moderator Gubernatorial and State Races
their parents squashed that idea

By them all a magnifying glass next time. @Neverdul

888high58888

I know at least two of my great nieces who love anything science and nature related, would love to get an ant farm or butterfly farm. But mom and dad just aren’t crazy about the idea of raising bugs inside the house.

I do remember catching fuzzy caterpillars and lighten bugs, putting them in jars and bringing them into my bed room, until my mother found them…. :nono:

So This Is How Liberty Dies, With Thunderous Applause

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I hardly go out to the stores to buy myself anything, year-round.  I had to go to Wally World the other day with Mrs. Liberty to get some cat fud (a shortage before our monthly shipment from Chewy's arrives), I was at the back of the store in electronics to get an antenna for a TV, and I saw a manager and employee walk up with big Helium balloons marked "Cashier Line Starts Here."

I repeat:  I.  Was.  At.  The.  Back.  Of.  The.  Store.

I looked at the manager, he looked beaten already, and I said, "Thanks for reminding me why I don't do 'Black Friday'."  He replied he wished he didn't have to either, and walked away while the Associated started tying the balloons off.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2017, 05:31:15 pm by Cyber Liberty »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
I hardly go out to the stores to buy myself anything, year-round.  I had to go to Wally World the other day with Mrs. Liberty to get some cat fud (a shortage before our monthly shipment from Chewy's arrives), I was at the back of the store in electronics to get an antenna for a TV, and I saw a manager and employee walk up with big Helium balloons marked "Cashier Line Starts Here."

I repeat:  I.  Was.  At.  The.  Back.  Of.  The.  Store.

I looked at the manager, he looked beaten already, and I said, "Thanks for reminding me why I don't do 'Black Friday'."  He replied he wished he didn't have to either, and walked away while the Associated started tying the balloons off.

I've been in there on a regular day and it seemed like Black Friday standing in line. Even when they called a "sunshine alert" things stayed the same. No more lanes were opened. It was still black.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I've been in there on a regular day and it seemed like Black Friday standing in line. Even when they called a "sunshine alert" things stayed the same. No more lanes were opened. It was still black.

It's not like when Sam Walton was alive.  They stocked Made in USA (The country, not the village in Japan) products when possible, and never allowed a line to exceed three customers. 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
I stopped by the local Walmart after visiting friends on Thursday evening, and couldn't believe the place.
And all I wanted was a gallon of milk!

BTW:
Nice to see the briefingroom back online, but sumthin's still wrong.
It's like the user interface has been thrown back to 1994.
Bring back the old one!

Update about an hour later:
All fixed!
« Last Edit: November 26, 2017, 04:16:22 am by Fishrrman »